Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernLadMSP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Order now! Click the pic!
Queen Of The Dead Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

400242_QueenoftheDead.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Judging by that picture we got of her backside, this is going to be a huge seller. I try to resist the T&A, but this piece is just too beautiful to resist.

She's stunning, I don't I will get this with all the other stuff but we'll see.

I'm brand new to the group/site... Is this a new product line or are these characters from something??

They are made by Sideshow so it isn't based on some license, but it seems to be the start of a line of in house products they want to make based on a lore they create. I'm hoping Jack the Ripper fits into this too. Once in hand pictures of him come out, I'll buy him if he turned out nice. I'm thinking he will look great next to this Queen.

They are made by Sideshow so it isn't based on some license, but it seems to be the start of a line of in house products they want to make based on a lore they create. I'm hoping Jack the Ripper fits into this too. Once in hand pictures of him come out, I'll buy him if he turned out nice. I'm thinking he will look great next to this Queen.

Cool thanks for the info... I'm excited to see whats incoming...

Back