Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got off live chat they said it's legit and it should be in there warehouse and catwoman. BUT I've been fooled already once... like bush always says you can't fool a fool twice.

That would have been awesome to be one of those lucky people, I pre-ordered her the day she went up, but had to cancel due to moving when she was first supposed to come out. Re-ordered after I got settled but that would probably give me low man on the totem pole status.

If you are implying the "Day of the Dead Queen" it seems that it is completely false, Mark came out about it. Generally people don't decline or dispute rumors in this business, they tend to come out about it blatantly or subtly. I too really like the idea of the DotD Queen, which is why I am trying to get a solid deal, and then see if anyone would do the idea for it.

Edit: BTW, your sig, absolutely hurts my soul. It really is a damn shame. :(

I remember some of his posts. But I believe he also said once that he wasn't working on Catwoman. Or that the teased sculpt wasn't Catwoman. We know how that turned out.

He forgot the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix Comiquette. That one hurts the most.

Hope he never does, that would put me in a coma. :lol

Ha! I didn't forget that Mark Brooks Phoenix. It's just that XM Studios has a version on the way which looks to be as good if not better. The ones I posted don't have alternative options. No Quorra, Cortana has the old Weta version but I didn't like the closed eyes, no Hot Toys Shaw yet, Mara bishoujo is cool but we all know an Adam Hughes 1/4 version would be better, no Scarlett figure or maquette, and no Supergirl on asteroid because DC Direct saw someone on the SF making a personal unpainted sculpt.

I just got an email from UPS that my Queen arrives tomorrow!!!!! :yess::yess::yess:

UPS email:

Scheduled Delivery Date: Friday, 02/06/2015
Estimated Delivery Time: 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM

Sideshow, Inc.

I just got an email from UPS that my Queen arrives tomorrow!!!!! :yess::yess::yess:

UPS email:

Scheduled Delivery Date: Friday, 02/06/2015
Estimated Delivery Time: 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM

Sideshow, Inc.

If you take pictures, make them as blurry as possible so everyone will freak out and cancel. :p

Let's just take a moment shall we... 10563114_864266056966231_7140779538122235430_n.jpg

Doesn't matter. Delayed and price-hiked. The awesome paint apps are an illusion that only Sideshow nut riders will fall for.

You have all been weaseled out of your money by their shady, corporate antics. :pow

I remember some of his posts. But I believe he also said once that he wasn't working on Catwoman. Or that the teased sculpt wasn't Catwoman. We know how that turned out.

Ha! I didn't forget that Mark Brooks Phoenix. It's just that XM Studios has a version on the way which looks to be as good if not better. The ones I posted don't have alternative options. No Quorra, Cortana has the old Weta version but I didn't like the closed eyes, no Hot Toys Shaw yet, Mara bishoujo is cool but we all know an Adam Hughes 1/4 version would be better, no Scarlett figure or maquette, and no Supergirl on asteroid because DC Direct saw someone on the SF making a personal unpainted sculpt.
That is a very good point. If that is the case, I honestly hope it does not happen. I would rather get this and hate to find out later a variant would exist. Unless they state it will happen, I will gladly hold off for the DotD Queen.

It really is a shame all that is missing. Especially Cortana and Scarlett. :(

:exactly: :rotfl

Wow she looks good! You should post more pics. Hopefully mine will ship out today. I've honestly been looking more foreword to this statue than any of the others save my Doom legendary.

Tuesday is going to be fun for me.
I get the Queen, Batman Keaton and the original Superman PF all in the same day!

She's here, looks incredible except for the fact that she has a slight googly right eye, it's off by a couple of mm.

Back