Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I look at these pictures, the more I prefer her with the dress on. The way the top of her butt just peeks out, I thinks it looks both Regal and sexy.

I agree. She feels incomplete to me without the dress, and honestly, less is not always more. A little tease can be far more enticing than just having it all on display.

This is my least favorite of the whole line. I think they are starting the release of the COTD with the weakest in the line. Siren, Cleopsis, and red death are all not that impressive either. Hopefully this doesn't detract them from completing the line if they don't sell well.

I have to agree. The Queen is the least impressive piece of the entire line.
Only reason why I'm keeping her is that she comes with a 10% off coupon that should equal $50 or so for when I order Oglaveil.

This is my least favorite of the whole line. I think they are starting the release of the COTD with the weakest in the line. Siren, Cleopsis, and red death are all not that impressive either. Hopefully this doesn't detract them from completing the line if they don't sell well.

I have to disagree with you on the Siren. It might be my most anticipated piece of the entire line.

She'll sell just fine cause sex sells and she is sexy.

The more I look at these pictures, the more I prefer her with the dress on. The way the top of her butt just peeks out, I thinks it looks both Regal and sexy.

I agree. She feels incomplete to me without the dress, and honestly, less is not always more. A little tease can be far more enticing than just having it all on display.

I agree :clap:goodpost:

NO way on Cleopsis. She's my favorite piece after Kier. I think she's incredible looking.

Yeah, I can't see how anyone could dislike Cleopsis. I think her and Xiall are easily the most detailed and original statues in this line.

Back