Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And so the Gouging begins...

Sideshow Collectibles "Gethsemoni, The Queen of the Dead Premium Art Print" | eBay

The Queen of the Dead Gethsemoni Premium Art Print/Poster Stanley Lau/Artgerm SN | eBay

Winds me up no end.

I've hit the waitlist but expecting to be 100% **** out of luck on this one

Might head over to Hero Complex or Bottleneck now to drown my sorrows in a couple of their prints instead

Neil

I may drown my sorrows, but I got nothing stronger than cider atm.....guess I'm going to the bar :thud:

I may drown my sorrows, but I got nothing stronger than cider atm.....guess I'm going to the bar :thud:

You should always keep a bottle of this. It's made for these situations.
lagavulin-bottle.jpg

I bought myself a bottle of Jack Daniels Frank Sinatra blend for special occasions. It was by far the most I've spent on liquor but it tastes like candy goodness and makes me happy. I'm a mean bastard though and won't let anyone else drink it.

I missed out on the Kier print because i didn't know how many were being sold and figured there would be a decent number I would catch a few extra hours of sleep. Well i was wrong. Damn well woke up a half hour early and waited on their website this time and bought it the second it came up for order. Still pissed about Kier. :gah:

I bought myself a bottle of Jack Daniels Frank Sinatra blend for special occasions. It was by far the most I've spent on liquor but it tastes like candy goodness and makes me happy. I'm a mean bastard though and won't let anyone else drink it.
Hell I don't let anyone drink my blue moons, I'd imagine something like that :lol
I missed out on the Kier print because i didn't know how many were being sold and figured there would be a decent number I would catch a few extra hours of sleep. Well i was wrong. Damn well woke up a half hour early and waited on their website this time and bought it the second it came up for order. Still pissed about Kier. :gah:

Me too! :mad:

Same here on Kier. Just didn't pull the trigger and then she was gone when I finally made up my mind. Got on the wait list but have very little hope she'll convert.

I am still super pissed since the only 3 statues I want from this line are Death, Kier and Queen. Also the only 3 (so far) to get the custom art pieces. I was super excited for a nice little collection. Now its one art piece short T_T

I had the chance to get her but to b honest I don't really like this one to much. Doesn't show her best assets

Does anyone have a high quality picture of the Queen od the dead art print? I might just have tp print it out myself

Those might be hard to find. I imagine the artists will try to make sure high defenition versions of their art are not available.

Back