Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had pretty much talked myself OUT of picking this one up but you guys are making me want her again. :)

I absolutely love the detail of everything, including her clothing and her perfect skin, but those "goonie" creatures freak me out.

I had pretty much talked myself OUT of picking this one up but you guys are making me want her again. :)

I absolutely love the detail of everything, including her clothing and her perfect skin, but those "goonie" creatures freak me out.

you know they might be separate pieces for the base, because of the detail or because they might Freak some of our younger viewers out :lol:lol:lol

Thank you!

Still waiting for my General Reaper! Should be here in 2 weeks I hope.

Will be on his own pedestal near the Besta´s.

Love the Dead Line!!!

How do you like the paint app quality on the line? From what I've seen, they've all turned out pretty much flawless.

How do you like the paint app quality on the line? From what I've seen, they've all turned out pretty much flawless.

If SS would paint every statue like the dead line (till now) there were zero till little complaints at all.

They are all masterpieces - Patient Zero of course is the best of them all! Absolutely outstanding!

If SS would paint every statue like the dead line (till now) there were zero till little complaints at all.

They are all masterpieces - Patient Zero of course is the best of them all! Absolutely outstanding!

Great to hear! Based on the responses to the Death General, he turned out flawless too.

I can't wait for the Queen to go up for order.

I will upload my collection in a couple of weeks with new pictures and a better camera maybe with a videotour...

This was only a quick pic, so a lot of details were lost.

The muscle definition on the Queen is simply outstanding. :clap:clap

Yes, her gluteus is sure well define :D

I luv that gluteus.

No No No, Let's call it what it is " That A$$! "

queen_of_the_dead_original_sculpt_2_by_marknewman-d6enq44.jpg

queen_of_the_dead_3_by_marknewman-d6enqfu.jpg

all opposed ? all for?

Back