Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This pic needs to be in this thread!

1069341_10151618568869145_981617688_n.png

She will be ordered :google

Everyone once in a while there's a statue that you look at and say " I gota get that" even though you know nothing about the lore or background.

This may be that piece! Incredible detail. I'd be slightly worried about the Proto-production.

It almost looks too good for SS's dodgy factory's.

Looks amazing. Definitely an out of left field eye-catcher! I'll hopefully pre-order it! I'm guessing it'll range between $359-$369...though I'm all for cheaper surprises!

That picture of her back is memorizing. Only a few female statues have such an effect on me. I gotta get this one. This and that Tharja statue coming out both had me eyes and mouth wide open.

That one dude everyone likes that did Scarlet Witch did this piece right? I usually don't like the style of his faces except when done on unusual females in which it seems to work exceptionally well. She-Hulk looked amazing, and this looks to be his best yet. The sexiest and sense of wonder to the design just wouldn't be possible without that expression on her face. It's one of the best pieces I've ever seen. It really is.

I resist all the time and look how far it got me?:monkey1

Without a wallet and with every half naked female statue to ever come out :lol

That one dude everyone likes that did Scarlet Witch did this piece right? I usually don't like the style of his faces except when done on unusual females in which it seems to work exceptionally well. She-Hulk looked amazing, and this looks to be his best yet. The sexiest and sense of wonder to the design just wouldn't be possible without that expression on her face. It's one of the best pieces I've ever seen. It really is.

Without a wallet and with every half naked female statue to ever come out :lol

Yes, it is Mark Newman. He did Storm, She Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Vampirella, Poison Ivy and now Queen of the Dead.

Yes, it is Mark Newman. He did Storm, She Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Vampirella, Poison Ivy and now Queen of the Dead.

Did he really do Ivy? She looks nothing like the others.

I wasn't a fan of the Storm, Scarlet Witch, or Vampierall (reg head) sculpts, but She Hulk and the Queen are 10/10 sculpts absolutely incredible. Even if I don't always like his style, he's a keeper and an exceptional sculptor, of whom Sideshow needs to keep close to their hearts forever :lol

Did he really do Ivy? She looks nothing like the others.

I wasn't a fan of the Storm, Scarlet Witch, or Vampierall (reg head) sculpts, but She Hulk and the Queen are 10/10 sculpts absolutely incredible. Even if I don't always like his style, he's a keeper and an exceptional sculptor, of whom Sideshow needs to keep close to their hearts forever :lol

Yes sir, he did do Poison Ivy. He also did Babydoll, which was probably the one I wasn't a fan of.

Back