Queen Facehugger Life-Size Maquette!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased one of https://www.secretcompasscollectibles.com/ ,
...everything went extremely smooth and I had a very good contact. International shipping from the states to Switzerland (Europe). Did cost me an arm and a for shipping and customs (150 USD shipping, 100 USD customs), but anyway...this statue is just awesome. :)

Fortunately it seems that I don't have a problem with the metal rod. The front legs, left and right, are about a centimeter away from the base. The rest is flying, but that's okay for me.

The translucent effect on the body has been executed very well, thanks sideshow!

Never shippend and received something that big...omg...i could even sleep in this box!

Here some snapshots done with my phone:

99493054.jpg

87671791.jpg

With the palisades queen embryo. :)

38541057.jpg

73766122.jpg

18933112.jpg

19266938.jpg

36501939.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations on picking one up...it is a nice piece and well done.

It does take up quite the chunk of display space though.

Yeah, it's my second life size piece...not so sure how this will end, but somehow these pieces give me a lot more than little maquettes, statues or 1/6 stuff. Let's see what sideshow has on plan for life size stuff this year...

The hugger has found its place...just next to my couch...i think nobody will ever sit in this corner form now on. :)

96083369.jpg

24787263.jpg

57375879.jpg

Great piece for sure ! I just wonder to know
Why SS don't release the classic facehugger too :(

Love mine but have a feeling i am going to be selling it because at the moment it is to big to display anywhere in the house. Shame everyone that is looking for one is in the US.

I got mine on top of a 1 unit high besta... looks great on there... the base overhangs a little though.

Yet another piece I'm dying to get my hands on. I have a perfect spot for it too.....someday (maybe I missed it but we really need a "fingers crossed" smiley)

I was surprised to see one sell for $2500 (plus shipping) a few weeks ago on eBay.

With that kind of money, it makes me consider selling mine. The sculpting and paint work is great for Sideshow.

I was surprised to see one sell for $2500 (plus shipping) a few weeks ago on eBay.

With that kind of money, it makes me consider selling mine. The sculpting and paint work is great for Sideshow.

yeah interesting that it only ships to the US and it still sold for that amount. I think there's one in our forums for sale for $1500 shipping from canada.

Back