Queen Amidala/Padme

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jason2885 said:
Really I thought I read she did film the nude scene. It was suppose to be in the movie when she stripped for the guy in the private room. I guess it could have been a body double. Anyway no one will probably ever see that scene.

I seem to recall that she did indeed film it, but the director decided not to use it and actually destroyed the footage so that it would not surface.

I read some news reports recently saying she is going fully nude in some scenes in a new movie coming out about Goya.

If they were smart they would make the tagline for that film "See Natalie Portman Naked" and it will make $300 million.:lol

I do think there was a nude sceen in Closer but I know she had a body double in the movie and previously had said that she would not do nude sceens.

They had originally said that Natalie would be nude in Goya's Ghosts, but I have heard many times that this is incorrect. Sorry guys.

mfoga said:
I do think there was a nude sceen in Closer but I know she had a body double in the movie and previously had said that she would not do nude sceens.

They had originally said that Natalie would be nude in Goya's Ghosts, but I have heard many times that this is incorrect. Sorry guys.

Well, that's one less movie to see...

Poggle the Greater said:
I read some news reports recently saying she is going fully nude in some scenes in a new movie coming out about Goya.

If they were smart they would make the tagline for that film "See Natalie Portman Naked" and it will make $300 million.:lol

Barenaked Ladies had a similar idea when they came up with a name for their band...

Poggle the Greater said:

The films call Goyas Ghost and takes place during the French Revolution. Its suppose to be out later this year

jason2885 said:
You mean like this
normal_aotc-ga07.jpg
normal_aotc-ga09.jpg

Poggle the Greater said:
I want a SS 12" of that very badly.:monkey5

I want a 1:1 of that very badly.

Everyone seems to love that picture or something it keeps on being brought back up again and again. Actually I just found the second one when I went looking for outfits for my top ten and its quickly becoming my favorite picture of her every time I see it.

I've been going through my old Hasbro 12" collection and am trying to decide what to do with the Queen Amidala Portrait Editions that I have. They are nice enough - the best 12" representations of the character from Episode 1 (that I am aware of), but of course look quite dated and doll-ish.

I'd love it if Sideshow or Hot Toys did a Queen Amidala in that classic red ensemblé that we first see her in. Would anyone else want that?

Back