Queen Amidala/Padme

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffy-collector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone like the hasbro Queen Amidala 12inch figures?
I have two.I have black travel gown Amidala,red senate gown Amidala.

I really like them,To say Hasbro made them,there nice.The clothes are very detailed.
What Padme would you want sideshow to do?

I would want episode 2 droid factory pf padme
And 12inch Padme in her hooded dress from revenge of sith.

I really like the Queen Amidala Collection the made like a ton of them. I still need to get the Portrait edition with the purple dress It came out later than the other two. I also still need the Defense of Naboo and Beutiful Braids Padme as well. I will probably start looking to get the Defense of Naboo set soon

I want the defnese of nabbo one.
I dont want sdeshow to do a Amidala that hsbro has already done,I would rather a new one.

I have one of them still in the box that I bought at KB for $2. I'll have to check and see which one it was.

i would like:

1(1).jpg

there is just something about women with big guns :)

and / or:

padme.jpg

she looks awesome in that dress. Imagine the detail of fabrication SS has to go through to fully capture the essence of the dress. That would trully be an a great obstacle.

Hasbro did a figure in that white outfit and it looked horrible! But I think they did a great job on the Senate gown. The only thing missing is the ponytail in the back.

I've always wanted the celebration gown in TPM.

or the front
normal_hr-ga02.jpg

Maybe it can come with ripped and unripped clothing for displaying before and after the nexu attacked her.

Last edited:
jason2885 said:
or the front
normal_hr-ga02.jpg

Maybe it can come with ripped and unripped clothing for displaying before and after the nexu attacked her.

Yup that is the one I want. But also with her cloak thingy she wore with it.

Well I thought I would come up with the top 10 Padme figures that I want made by Sideshow.
normal_aotc-ga09.jpg

normal_hr-bg01.jpg

normal_tpm-tr03.jpg

normal_aotc-cku02.jpg

rots-ng01.jpg

normal_tpm-cg06.jpg

normal_rots-bl02.jpg

normal_aotc-lv02.jpg

normal_aotc-wd01.jpg

normal_tpm-hp08.jpg

Great choices.

I think the hasbro red senate gown figure is great,the detail is very good.
Someone said shes missing her pony tail,mine has a pony tail down the back of her neck.
I just opened mine and shes nice.

I want Padme sideshow:D

The one Padme I want more than any other is the dress she wears in the deleted scene from ROTS when she confronts Palpatine with the Petition of the 2000. It's the one with the dreds shown in a bunch of posters, beautiful blues and browns. I would LOVE that dress seen in figure form! After that, the arena outfit is cool, complete with cloak and hat!

I want more action oriented figures like the arena padme and the naboo battle amidala then I want as many of the cool gowns she wore. I really am not sure if the first one will be arena padme because of the ilum padme that coming being so similar.

Back