Quality Control (Lack Of)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm as frustrated by the QC issues as anyone, but let's try not to dump too much angst on Chicky, Dusty or the poor Customer Service ladies who have to field our calls and emails on a daily basis. IMHO, these are the folks at Sideshow who all do their jobs perfectly and better than pretty much any other company out there. I do understand that they are on the "front lines" in dealing directly with the customers and collectors... but it's important to remember that company policies, decisions, production issues and QC problems are not their fault in any way. And it's obvious that they care. All you need to do is pick up the phone and call their CS department. No matter who answers, you'll be treated royally. (Jennifer is the queen, though :lol)

searching-knight-shining-armor.gif

Let me tell you having worked in Customer service for wayyyyyyy tooooo long: customers can be real jerks on the phone! SS is always awesome when dealing with issues!

I've ordered a couple dozen items from SS, and any issues (like the Tusken Raider exclusive PF) are totally resolved to my satisfaction.

The one issue that needs addressing: Paint apps - the Indy PF is a perfect example. Passed on that one due to the paint job. Get the paint work under control and there will be no stopping Sideshow!

I just rec the new T2 PF and paint app, detail all much, much better! And it looks like a dude from Austria and not Mongolia! Phenomenal!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Guys remember this thread wasn't a complaint about customer service, I think anyone whos delt with them will agree, the SS CS deparment is great.

QC is an entirely differant issue and I think your getting them mixed up.

Thankfully I have had nothing which necessitated a return but a friend of mine had a run of 5 or 6 items which arrived in a substandard condition. CS were excellent in helping him out but it must be costing Sideshow a pretty penny with all these returns I am reading about.

Back