Qmx SUPERNATURAL Dean Winchester 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Qmx-Supernatural 1/6th Scale Collectible Figures

All they need now is Crowley, Lucifer, and Bobby.

Then a 1/6 Impala!!!!!

My only nitpick with these figures is that I feel the skin detail is a little TOO sharp in pics. To the point it looks exaggerated to me at times.

That said, I'm glad to see all 3 displayed. Hope for more info. :impatient:
Perhaps it's just like that for the protos and the production figures will be a bit softer.

I think the likenesses are really good though. QMX are certainly outshining some of the other companies like Star Ace, Asmus, BCS and Three zero in that department.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Perhaps it's just like that for the protos and the production figures will be a bit softer.

I think the likenesses are really good though. QMX are certainly outshining some of the other companies like Star Ace, Asmus, BCS and Three zero in that department.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I think so yeah, these are probably just one off prototype sculpts, which usually have exaggerated details like that to account for detail loss in moulding and casting.

Well....another SDCC with previews of the figures (Castiel to boot!) and no sign of a PO or update from QMX... :gah:

Well....another SDCC with previews of the figures (Castiel to boot!) and no sign of a PO or update from QMX... :gah:
They don't do preorders until the figure is on the way to them. I'm guessing end of tnt year for the brothers. Maybe 14 months for Cas.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

They don't do preorders until the figure is on the way to them. I'm guessing end of tnt year for the brothers. Maybe 14 months for Cas.

... Or never. I'm not feeling it. When I want something that much, it usually gets scraped so until we get a PO, I won't put much faith in seeing those get made.

Dean will be before the end of the year.

So I was partially right. Sweet. Looking forward to it.

Happy to hear it!

I'll take getting my favorite first. :yess:

Happy to hear it!

I'll take getting my favorite first. :yess:

Me too. And that will make it less of a financial burden to get them both if they are spread out.

For me, if I can only get one, it will be Dean.

Glad to hear Dean is coming this year. Hope we don't have to wait a couple years for Sam.

Glad to hear Dean is coming this year. Hope we don't have to wait a couple years for Sam.

Agreed. At the rate they're releasing Firefly figures, that is a real possibility. I will buy Dean and tuck him away until Sam comes out. Don't want to miss out on the figure but can't see displaying one without the other...

Sam will be early next year. We want to space them out so budgeting is easier. Castiel will be mid-2018.

What other characters would you like to see?

Besides Crowley, of course.

Bobby next. I know a bad would be nice, but if nothing else materializes I'd be good with that.

I might be in the minority, but I'd prefer Lucifer to be after Cas. Love Crowley but Lucifer is the best! Of course I'd love Gabriel, Chuck, Bobby and John Winchester too.....not asking for much :pray: :wink1:

Back