Qmx SUPERNATURAL Dean Winchester 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Qmx-Supernatural 1/6th Scale Collectible Figures

Yeah, I can understand feeling that way - I'm pretty sure nothing has been said about these since they were last displayed in Feb, with Dean with a Q2 release (ha!) but no specs or anything on either figure that I'm aware of???

Definitely fearful that these will never see the light of day. I do recall that they were displayed at a recent con (maybe Toy Fair?), so hopefully there's still a chance. They need to release them at the same time though!

Seems like QMX are concentrating on Star Trek now. Firefly haven't even had a second figure release yet and someone mentioned they are doing a Bill Adama from BSG soon as well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BILL ADAMA?! Where did you hear that. From the old school or the 04 reboot of BSG? I'm a huge fan of the reboot and would buy an Edward Olmos figure in a heartbeat.

BILL ADAMA?! Where did you hear that. From the old school or the 04 reboot of BSG? I'm a huge fan of the reboot and would buy an Edward Olmos figure in a heartbeat.
It was mentioned in the Custom interest thread, but I haven't seen confirmation anywhere else as of yet. Meant to be the 04 reboot. I do hope it is true.

Not my photo but...
43e26d663571dad504173e1151c17b1b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It's not dead after all? Maybe?

Castiel was the only other character I wanted (besides some of the female characters I know they would never do).

I want to see new Dean and Sam pics!!!

Looks great, but I wish they'd stop showing promos and actually put something up for preorder.

Me, too. Hopefully we'll get preorders after this.

Good to see a another figure from this line, but I wish they'd get preorders going.

Good to see a another figure from this line, but I wish they'd get preorders going.
They don't do preorders until the figure is on the boat and almost in stock. Like Mal.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I don't see the placards with the estimated release date on these. Anyone at SDCC see or hear any release date updates? Seems like Qmx is showing a ton of new stuff across several licenses and wonder just how far away these might actually be.

I really quite like the Sam and Dean likenesses, so I'll definitely be in for them. Not sure about Cas, to be honest. It's not bad, but there's something that just seems a little off about it, maybe it's just the pics and lighting though.

The only other character I think I'd buy is Crowley, and maybe Bobby. But really, even if it were just those three we've seen, that's a solid enough lineup to represent the show.

My only nitpick with these figures is that I feel the skin detail is a little TOO sharp in pics. To the point it looks exaggerated to me at times.

That said, I'm glad to see all 3 displayed. Hope for more info. :impatient:

Back