QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 months feels like a long time when we have been teased with so many goodies in advance. It would be nice to get something this summer but I can wait a bit longer.
Wait. You should be happy with the next TOS release (I hope)

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

Me first, русский бот.
xVbN0Za.gif

He's big enough for both of us. :monkey3

20180616_165454.jpg

20180616_165548.jpg

My attempt at a 1:6 3d chess set. I have some small chess pieces on the way from China. Hopefully it will support its weight

I think all is quiet till SDCC. That will at least give us a hint if this line is still moving forward. I know we just went through a "is this line dead" phase, but the radio silence is super frustrating.

I think SDCC will probably be the usual "here's 20 new figures that you all want" and in reality we'll be lucky if we get Scotty by years end. I know that there are 'big plans' for Trek, but I think that it's mostly going to be TOS (and possibly movies) from here on out. I've a sneaking suspicion that the overproduction of Picard and 'Staingate' have quite possibly put the kibosh on any further TNG. (Please prove me wrong QMX!)

On Facebook Nanjin posted he's not going to San Diego but they will have a booth. Time to play taps? Who knows

Great job Sybeck1, cool chess set. I have one made by Dida Display for the mego size figures. I have never displayed it because it is so small and i don't have my Bridge displayed. I'm glad I bought it before Dida Display closed shop.

The crew really needs Scotty and Uhura, away teams without any red shirts just isn't Trek. I'm glad we got Khan but the core crew members should have been addressed first. The Mezco 1:12 figures are awesome but with no red shirt or Bones the figures are kind of pointless, hence the line failing. Too many missed opertunities over the years with these companies.

Wow all news not good- might have the same protos at SDCC and "coming soon". I honestly think this line has been shelved and we may see Scotty eventually and that is it

Nah Nanjin sounds pretty confident that we'll be seeing a lot more Trek figures. I think they probably just needed time to reconsider their plans and which characters to focus on.

One thing I'm 100% certain of is that Nanjin will fight for trek until the very end and keep the train going with or without QMX. But I hope to see a few more official releases before that.

Back