QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That applies to their site. And it's still not up for pre order there yet.

Printing up a Scotch label to use on the JD bottle, might be the way to go. :)

STW.jpg

Even though I'd still personally like Chappel and Rand as well, having the 'big seven' from the original series on the shelf in high quality will definitely be another lifelong grail ticked off. :)

Even though I'd still personally like Chappel and Rand as well, having the 'big seven' from the original series on the shelf in high quality will definitely be another lifelong grail ticked off. :)
You will see Chappel

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Here is the useless picture of our Goddess. This is only a testing sculpt.

Uhura is very difficult to do. Not only it is difficult to make her Tri-cut not to look like a toy, her hair and her stocking also are new challenges.

When I say challenges, I mean by that it was never done before. Proto is easy, just locate the talent. Production is difficult. If the line workers at the assembly line have the abilities of the prototyper, they wont be sitting there.

I think those who followed these Treks know, what I have done.

I spent closed 10 years to bring these Trek to the friends. Did anything that I possibly could to make them happened.

I think I can use a quote from Captain Kirk in Undiscovered Countries:

"We've done our bit for king and country! You should have trusted me.”

c6a60fb2213135d5deaff008718c9ce3.jpg

Here is the useless picture of our Goddess. This is only a testing sculpt.

Uhura is very difficult to do. Not only it is difficult to make her Tri-cut not to look like a toy, her hair and her stocking also are new challenges.

When I say challenges, I mean by that it was never done before. Proto is easy, just locate the talent. Production is difficult. If the line workers at the assembly line have the abilities of the prototyper, they wont be sitting there.

I think those who followed these Treks know, what I have done.

I spent closed 10 years to bring these Trek to the friends. Did anything that I possibly could to make them happened.

I think I can use a quote from Captain Kirk in Undiscovered Countries:

"We've done our bit for king and country! You should have trusted me.”

c6a60fb2213135d5deaff008718c9ce3.jpg

[emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Nanjin, I think I speak for my fellow 1/6 Star Trek collectors when I say that we truly appreciate all of your dedication on these projects and thank you for all that you've done.

:duff

Back