QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
79ec7fea0c4fb7b4ca8f3ce113e4c22b.jpg

Great job, Comatoast!

Agree on both counts... :goodpost:

:duff

Does anyone have any idea if any of the TOS or TWOK will be released this year.

There has been no sighting of any ST TOS release so
far this year. Wondered if sales are down ?

I know Khan is still available and also McCoy is available.

It would be a pity if they stop with just the big 3 from TOS

Kirk is selling very well which is good news but I am not
sure if McCoy is selling as well.

But you would think if someone want Kirk, they
Must get Spock and the good Dr.

I hope Scotty and Sulu sell well but I
am not sure as the casual fans might just
stop with Kirk and his chair

They just need to intersperse other characters in between re-releases of Kirk and Spock. If they want the line to have a fair amount of longevity it's more sensible to keep some Kirk and Spock figures in reserve to feed out when they release the others.

If you look back a few pages, there are some official comments on that. More TOS is apparently imminent....

Hopefully you're right – personally, i'm only interested in TOS figures – Scotty is a must for me, as we are in desperate need for a 'red-shirt'... i'd love to see a generic Security officer offered to – a carded security uniform would be fantastic, and possibly all three colours of working overalls.

Hopefully you're right – personally, i'm only interested in TOS figures – Scotty is a must for me, as we are in desperate need for a 'red-shirt'... i'd love to see a generic Security officer offered to – a carded security uniform would be fantastic, and possibly all three colours of working overalls.

_20180804_142250.jpg

I made my own redshirt.

Guys, the wait is over! Some announcements will be made soon by HQ [emoji6]

I have started my work as of Monday [emoji110]

Define 'soon'... :p

Seriously though, is anything Trek related likely to go up this year? Time is growing short, and coming up to Christmas just wondering if I should be trying to keep a bit of extra money in reserve. Hmmmmm... :)

Define 'soon'... :p

Seriously though, is anything Trek related likely to go up this year? Time is growing short, and coming up to Christmas just wondering if I should be trying to keep a bit of extra money in reserve. Hmmmmm... :)

Yes. This year.

SOON? We have been told that for the last two years it seems...
Love this line but am upset it seems about finished

It’s remarkable how there’s an extraordinary shortage of QMX Trek figures on eBay, which tells me that either there’s a shortage in supply and/or people are just holding on to their figures.

Back