QMX Star Trek Enterprise (2009) J.J. Abrams

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this email response from them today.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your inquiry! We certainly hope to start taking orders for the 2009 Enterprise again soon, but we are still making our way through our order backlog so we don't have an ETA yet. We're aiming to reopen orders sometime later in the year. Unfortunately, once we start re-taking orders we will no longer be doing Layaway installment payments for any of our Artisan products.

While it's hard for us to estimate delivery windows due to any number of reasons (build complications and labor shortfalls are just a few of the things we've run into in recent months), our typical window is about 60-90 days from build start to delivery (keep in mind, this is NOT your timeframe from your order date!).

You can sign up for the QMx Insider newsletter or follow us via Facebook and/or Twitter since that's where we generally make announcements for things like this, but if you'd prefer I can also take down your email address and try to give you a heads up before then.

Thanks again for your interest in our QMx Artisan Replicas!

Sincerely,

Jane
QMx Customer Service

Chris

This thing looks amazing! I'd definitely buy one... if it were about $2000! Any chance of an awesome 2009 Enterprise that is under $2000?

Got this email response from them today.

Chris

Wow that's a ton of new news. I inquired about this same piece back in November of 2012 and was told to sign up for their newsletter which I did. I haven't received their newsletters nor any updates on this piece at all. Meanwhile, I keep checking their site at least once a month to see if they've opened up ordering again. So glad you got a reply and helluva alot of new info as this gives me a little bit more hope in one day putting this piece in my collection. Hell, I'm just glad this thing has finally landed in someone's collection and isn't just vaporware like so many of those products from Icons back in the 1990s.

omg i love this piece after watching the movie i really want it but $7k is too high for me $2-$3k would of been nice i would of still have to flex pay but i would do it

anyway yeah congrat to the lucky guy who buys one and if anyone is super rich out there and can afford it please buy me one i would so appreciate it lol oath a long shot hehe but yeah amazing piece trekky fan all the way

peacs shabz

Back