QMX - BSG Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theguru1

Super Freak
Reaction score
If Serenity or the Enterprise isn't your cup of tea, then how about a Viper.

qmx-viperii-3.jpg

qmx-viperii-4.jpg

I just may be getting another QMx replica, and yes, that little DRADIS works.

More QMx previews here

If Serenity or the Enterprise isn't your cup of tea, then how about a Viper.

qmx-viperii-3.jpg

qmx-viperii-4.jpg

I just may be getting another QMx replica, and yes, that little DRADIS works.

More QMx previews here

I've the blackbird inbound and will gladly take a viper.

downside = not cheap

But i'm more than happy to throw my $ behind a company that i believe truly cares about its customers and products :exactly:

I've the blackbird inbound and will gladly take a viper.

downside = not cheap

But i'm more than happy to throw my $ behind a company that i believe truly cares about its customers and products :exactly:

Have to agree customer satisfaction is a priority for QMx even if their products arent cheap they do listen ! (I posted a tale of woe on the Gateworld forum after dropping my Glider as I was opening it they sorted a cheap replacement for me)

On their site this is in the pipe

Basestar19.jpg

Basestar10.jpg

Basestar21.jpg

Cylon Basestar Filming Miniature

With today’s sophisticated computer-generated graphics, science fiction entertainment has some of the most realistic and complex special-effects sequences ever to grace the small or big screen.

The only downside is there’s no longer a filming miniature on which to base a replica.

QMx Artisan Replicas is looking to address that shortcoming, by working with top model makers to take the studio digital reference files and build filming miniatures just as they would have before sophisticated CGI was available.

Below are photos of an engineering proof of the Battlestar Galactica Cylon Basestar Artisan Replica currently in development. The miniature is big – measuring roughly 29"x16"x4" – with lighting in a color-progressive spectrum ranging from sea green to blue to red.

We’ll keep posting new images as we get them. Just make sure you’re subscribed to the QMx Insider so you can be the first to know when this very limited-edition replica goes on sale.

Last edited:
Yeah, the basestar looks great, so does the Enterprise really and I won't be surprised if a battlestar shows up.

But all of those will just be to big and cost too much. My hope is that the Viper will be around the size of the blackbird and about the same price, maybe even a little cheaper.

Serenity may not be all I get.

Mooncat, that was good of them to help out with the glider, especially since it was your fault :lol

Yeah, the basestar looks great, so does the Enterprise really and I won't be surprised if a battlestar shows up.

But all of those will just be to big and cost too much. My hope is that the Viper will be around the size of the blackbird and about the same price, maybe even a little cheaper.

Serenity may not be all I get.

Mooncat, that was good of them to help out with the glider, especially since it was your fault :lol

It was they were sympathetic rather than :lol at my misfortune so I have nothing but praise for their customer care . . so if I can pipe in and repay the favour by telling all then I do so happily

Wow, that Viper is awesome. I remember seeing the teaser with the Dradis, but to see it in the cockpit is awesome :rock :rock :rock

A battlestar and a basestar i will buy.

Just have to budget and choose. I'll sell all my PFs if i have to to support Qmx :D

Yeah, noticed that recently, here's hoping it's closer to the $1200 then the $1800.

Since at $1800, that would be only $200 cheaper then what I paid for Serenity.

Maybe at the next convention? Who knows maybe they might even have a battlestar too?

Back