QMx 1:6 Star Trek Picard - which uniform would you prefer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which uniform would you prefer on 1:6 Picard?

• TNG Season 1

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • TNG Season 7

Votes: 52 76.5%
  • Generations

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • First Contact

Votes: 10 14.7%

• Total voters

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now that we know QMx is doing 1:6 Trek and Picard is their first figure - which uniform would you prefer? What was shown is a prototype and the uniform could change. So do you want:

TNG Season 1
picard_1.jpg

TNG Season 7
picard7.jpg

Generations
picard_Gen.jpg

First Contact
startreknemesis-picard2.jpg

Is the TV series even available for licensing?

I know QMX previously said that Firefly was not available, so they were doing Serenity versions of that crew.

Would Love a First Contact but I would be Happy with Anything!
Been way too long since any Really Cool Next Generation 12 Inch Figures were made.

Agreed. Way overdue. I'd buy any him in any uni. I hope we get a few more figs.

Honestly I'd take any of them except the season one look. I've never been big on the early outfits without collars, they just look weird to me. If I had to choose I'd probably say the later TNG (or season seven in the poll) look. I don't mind the Generations look but I associate that outfit more with Deep Space Nine and Voyager, The crew from The Next Generation only wore that particular outfit in Generations if I remember right.

Generations of First contact would be my choice. I never cared for the TV uniforms that much. If they did go that route I would say season 7. I would in no way ever want a figure with the season 1 uniforms.

Season 7. It's the iconic look. And let's face it, the TNG movies were a disappointment. Our best memories of Picard are from the series, specifically the episodes with the season seven style (collared) uniform.

Season 7. It's the iconic look. And let's face it, the TNG movies were a disappointment. Our best memories of Picard are from the series, specifically the episodes with the season seven style (collared) uniform.

Really? First Contact was a Disappointment? Many Fans consider that the Best Movie of the Franchise.

Insurrection was the worst (like one of the weakest TNG episodes stretched out), First Contact was one of the best. Most people don't rate Generations or Nemesis but I didn't mind either.

(As an aside, after the events of Nemesis Data actually gets resurrected in the comic book! No big surprise I guess...)

First Contact or Series 7 would be great. I think I might prefer Series 7 a bit more.

That being said, I REALLY would like the Season 5 look with his Captain's Jacket. Just because it gives him a more unique look.

disaster013.jpg

Back