QMx: 1/6 Firefly - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: QMx: 1/6 Firefly - Captain Malcolm Reynolds (1st page updated with hi-res photos)

I wonder why BBTS has it up before QMx. So none of you want the Lassiter exclusive?

Re: QMx: 1/6 Firefly - Captain Malcolm Reynolds (1st page updated with hi-res photos)

Ordered. Without question!

3DfGAbb.gif

Last edited:

I wonder why BBTS has it up before QMx. So none of you want the Lassiter exclusive?

I do, but I can't afford paying up front right now

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

BBTS seems to have mistakenly included a picture of him with the exclusive gun. The general perks of going BBTS plus a $20 discount make that my option though.

BBTS seems to have mistakenly included a picture of him with the exclusive gun. The general perks of going BBTS plus a $20 discount make that my option though.

Does that mean they have to include it? I orderes mine through BBTS and wasn't aware of an exclusive. ?...

there is no pay up front. they'll charge when it comes in.

Does that mean they have to include it? I orderes mine through BBTS and wasn't aware of an exclusive. ?...
No. They can't include what they don't have. It isn't listed in the product description.

No. They can't include what they don't have. It isn't listed in the product description.

Are you talking about this
7e5uvese.jpg

Bah I can do without that, no biggie.

Why would it be available to preorder from BBTS before QMX?

As soon as I got the email from BBTS I ordered it. I dont need the lassiter. I am digging the price. I hope it stays the same for the rest of the line.

I wanted the Lassiter but for the price and convos ends of bbts I think ill order from them.

Finally got my pics from Dallas uploaded.

firefly mal full (364x640).jpg

firefly full 2 (427x640).jpg

firefly mal side (427x640).jpg

firefly mal close right (427x640).jpg

firefly close left (427x640).jpg

firefly mal close (427x640).jpg

Awesome pictures! Figure looks gooood! :)

His head looks a bit too big in the 2nd photo. The angle anyways.

The guy at the booth in Dallas said they decided to make the head with the hair as a separate piece instead of sculpting it all in one. I don't see any issue with the size. It's a way better sculpt than Trevor's first go at it. Glad we're getting the opportunity to get the figure without shelling out a ton for the custom.

The second one is the angle is all. The rest look amazing.

I really want the exclusive. I imagine the ES won't be huge on this.

Has anyone from QMx said when it's going up?

Can you cancel your pre order from BBTS if I wanted the ES? Do you just go under pre order and change it to zero? Thank you sweet lovers

Can you cancel your pre order from BBTS if I wanted the ES? Do you just go under pre order and change it to zero? Thank you sweet lovers

Yep

Hey guys - Andy from QMx here. Saw all the great comments and just wanted to thank you all for the kind words. We've worked really hard on Mal as it's really important to us to get him right. You guys are the experts, so if you like what you're seeing, then that's just about the highest compliment we could hope for.

Back