Pwned by SideshowFreaks!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: April Fools Joke

The first thing I thought of was "Holy crap! Did I get suspended for sending one of the forum members money to do some custom work for me but never getting around to sending the actual head sculpt?"

Well...it is the worst thing I have done on the forums.:dunno

Edit - Good one, by the way.

First thing I thought was "what the hell could I have done? I don't POST enough to cause trouble!" Then it took me awhile to find my way off the Tonner page.

You naughty, naughty man.:rotfl

In honor of today's silly "holiday" I have desecrated my own Avatar and Signature.

Haha, very well done. At first, about a second, I was like: Huh? :confused:

But then I thought: Aah.... April Fool's Day! After that, I just had a laugh about the Tonner page.

Very well done, Dave! Great prank! :rotfl

Props to Frankenfan - it was his idea...
And kudos to you, Dave, for playing along with my idea, and letting me hijack your board for the day! :duff

And those of you who thought it was real - you know you're guilty of something...:cool:
That's what made it such a perfect PWN! :banana

that's the best part. some of us thought it was real.:lol it couldnt all be frankenfan. the tonner thing has dave written all over it.:lol honestly the tonner page didnt phase me. ive been to that site before.:eek:
I'm afraid it is all me, The Craw.

However, Dave did initially ask me for a Tonner header...

Scared me to death. I was thinking, omg what did I do wrong!!!!!!!! Anyways, so glad that I wasn't stuck at that damn toner page either.

You got me on this one you Bastard...:lol After seeing the first page,the one that says your banned,I was already searching in my head wich post or thread got me suspended ....:banghead...good one.

Thats exactly what I did. I couldnt figure what I had done to get banned.

Lol, I logged on this morning but was so tired I thought 'whatever, must be some forum bug....' so looked at something else, then it hit me what day it is! So back I went, tried the link and yep! Good prank, especially the toner page!

Good one. Had me for a second.

Then I thought, "The Josh" must of been pooping bricks when he thought he may be banned.

It would take him at least a couple months on another forum to get to 30,000+ posts.

:lol

(just messing with ya Josh)

Good one. Had me for a second.

Then I thought, "The Josh" must of been pooping bricks when he thought he may be banned.

It would take him at least a couple months on another forum to get to 30,000+ posts.

:lol

(just messing with ya Josh)

I would have had to keep calm. I was @ work. :lol

good one ...

... now repeat with me Dave ...... ".. open link in current window ....."
".. open link in current window ....."

good one ...

:google:google:google

good one ...

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Mea cupla! Mea culpa!

When I pitched the idea to Dave, I sent him HTML mock-ups so he could actually see how the gag would work. I had the pages open in new windows since there were no other links to pages other than the gag pages.

I figured he would re-do them himself within vBulletin and the standard nav bar would be present. Instead, he just asked me to send him my HTML mock-ups, and I completely forgot about changing the links to open each successive page in the same window.

April Fools on me!

Back