Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:mad: still checking inventory. So still a chance. I did not get on the WL yet. I will keep checking until the checking inventory sign goes away before getting on the WL. I might get lucky and get one before it's really gone. Maybe someone here will cancel? Too much stuff coming out right? :dunno btw the Jim lee punisher art being posted is not helping... I'm a huge Jim lee fan and seeing that art makes me want this more now. But it is funny, if the ES was higher I would have pass big time! No question about it. It really is a very lame ex. But a low 350 ES will make up for it in my book. I admit I crap this thing to death and now I want it....... Lol

:mad: still checking inventory. So still a chance. I did not get on the WL yet. I will keep checking until the checking inventory sign goes away before getting on the WL. I might get lucky and get one before it's really gone. Maybe someone here will cancel? Too much stuff coming out right? :dunno btw the Jim lee punisher art being posted is not helping... I'm a huge Jim lee fan and seeing that art makes me want this more now. But it is funny, if the ES was higher I would have pass big time! No question about it. It really is a very lame ex. But a low 350 ES will make up for it in my book. I admit I crap this thing to death and now I want it....... Lol

CBG it's just a statue. Calm down a little, there will be others. :1-1: Have to agree, I like the ES but if you like the pf you can always pick up a Reg one day. If ever I change my mind, I can get a Reg too. :wave

CBG it's just a statue. Calm down a little, there will be others. :1-1: Have to agree, I like the ES but if you like the pf you can always pick up a Reg one day. If ever I change my mind, I can get a Reg too. :wave

Thanks bro, I think you're right. :rotfl I'm getting too exicted for a statue. I guess it's the thrill of the hunt. I didn't want it when it was for sale. Now it's gone then a low ES pop up. Then I'm getting a good rush trying to find it. But you're right, I don't have to have the ex. It would be a great extra. Otherwise I might get a reg later. I do like the scuplt. It grew on me after a while. I still say the ex is super lame. Thanks for knocking some sense into me. :1-1: if it does not come back in stock in a day or two. It's WL time!!!

Crazy to think that they are making 1250 Deadpool EX 's but only 350 of Punisher. I know punisher already has a PF and a comiquette but still I would have thought this new PF would have been more comparable to DP. Anyway congrats to all those who chose to get him. I was surprised yesterday to see a 350 ES and a low stock of 20 warning.

Crazy to think that they are making 1250 Deadpool EX 's but only 350 of Punisher. I know punisher already has a PF and a comiquette but still I would have thought this new PF would have been more comparable to DP. Anyway congrats to all those who chose to get him. I was surprised yesterday to see a 350 ES and a low stock of 20 warning.

:exactly: The reg may have a low es. I wouldn't be surprised if the reg sold out before release.

Bigfoot was 50 for the ex and I think only 75 for the reg.

With ES that low, no way they still make profit out of that statue :cuckoo:

Probably taking a loss for that product line. (but to show that they also care and do these smaller licenses)

I remember a much smaller company (Pop Culture Shock's thundercats line) tygra/Cheetah was cancelled. They needed 200 pre-orders to go to production but it didn't come close.

With ES that low, no way they still make profit out of that statue :cuckoo:

Probably taking a loss for that product line. (but to show that they also care and do these smaller licenses)

I remember a much smaller company (Pop Culture Shock's thundercats line) tygra/Cheetah was cancelled. They needed 200 pre-orders to go to production but it didn't come close.

Yeah there's definetly a point where they ain't making much profit. That why it's surprising that this punisher is only at 350. I am sure if they went for 500 or even 750 they would have easily sold out and in short time as people would have thought those were small ES and ordered fast.

"God this sucks ... Ex blows ... I hate Sideshow ... they hate thier fans ... probably going to be a HUGE ES ... god they suck... blah blah blah.......

Wait... Es 350 ... God I better HURRY ... best piece ever ... OMG!!! I missed out!!!!:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:"

THIS!!!! Just makes me :):):). Either it was GREAT and you sould have ORDERED it ... or it SUCKS and the ES WON'T change THAT. If the ES MADE it GREAT for you then you DON'T care about the product you care about it being RARE, and that is IT!!! Edit: Okay that read a little mean spirited, and I am sorry for that, but come on ... unless you want to FLIP it you shouldn't care about the Es on this one.

It took me awhile to figure out what I didn't like, and it is simply that he looks like Old Man Castle to me in a bunch of the pics. Actually, reminds me of my grandfather ... lol. I can't buy a a "Grampa" Punisher piece ... if it was more Jim Lee based, so more looking like a man in his prime, I might have pulled the trigger.

Last edited:
The ultimate low ES piece the past year I think was the EX Star Wars DROIDS PFs. 200?! Are you kidding me?! Sold out like an instant.

No one saw that coming.

The ultimate low ES piece the past year I think was the EX Star Wars DROIDS PFs. 200?! Are you kidding me?! Sold out like an instant.

No one saw that coming.

I don't think people saw this one coming either ... that is why as much as I realized it WOULDN'T happen with Superman I preordered it the MOMENT it came up. I never gave the ES a second thought, well other then wondering when it was going to sell out. It was an EASY order for me, and I had NO doubts about it. Personally, I think that should be the way most of us order the VASTY majority of the time. You either want it or you don't... can afford it or you can't... makes it easier to decide IMHO:dunno

I might be upset seeing as how I checked this morning and there was no indication of any ES or that it was almost sold out, but the EX sucks so much on this one anyway I have no problem picking up the reg for cheaper if need be. SS really should announce the ES when it's up for PO though. There's something wrong about they way they're doing it.

:goodpost: When they have the never to charge a NRD, they should be required to list the ES. Otherwise they hold all the cards.

funny how it now says "checking inventory" how do they check inventory when this won't be in their hands till next year......:dunno I'm sure the number of orders would tell them if they have any more to sell or if it has to go to WL......typical SSC shinanigans...:lecture

Same b.s. Should have a waitlist up by now. There is NO INVENTORY. Just orders.

They only thing that makes the EX worth getting is the ES. The way he's posed it doesn't even look like he should be holding a dinky knife. So no one will miss this piece. They can just pick up the reg.

Said it the other day, the ONLY thing they could do to justify the EX was have a low ES to make up for a laughable EX.

Wow I am having a good week. I wasnt sold on this at first, but it grew on me. The more I thought about it the more convinced I became that I didnt need Deadpool to want this piece. Pre-Ordered the EX when it went up, and scored a Loki Hot Toys same night after it sold out...

Funny thing is, as I was ordering it, I figured I was being foolish because it would be around awhile. That confirmation I received today that my CC had been charged the NRD...:yess:

I like the statue, just not the Ex. I will get a reg down the line and save some money.

yeah, when i first saw the preview for the pf i wasnt to fond of it but i guess i looked at the pictures a bit too much that i actually love the pf now and ordered the ex when i went up for po. dont really care about the exclusive or ES cuz i get what i like and could care less if a million of em were made.

Wow I am having a good week. I wasnt sold on this at first, but it grew on me. The more I thought about it the more convinced I became that I didnt need Deadpool to want this piece. Pre-Ordered the EX when it went up, and scored a Loki Hot Toys same night after it sold out...

Funny thing is, as I was ordering it, I figured I was being foolish because it would be around awhile. That confirmation I received today that my CC had been charged the NRD...:yess:

Back