Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, low ES or not, I wasn't ordering this EX. I just wasn't diggin the head and not including the 2nd head was a huge hit in my mind. Combine that with the weak EX and that I'm not a huge fan of Punisher pretty much seals it. Maybe if the price were under $300 I would have considered it. A regular down the line would be a possibility but no qualms about not ordering this. Congrats to big punisher fans who ordered though!

It took me awhile to figure out what I didn't like, and it is simply that he looks like Old Man Castle to me in a bunch of the pics. Actually, reminds me of my grandfather ... lol. I can't buy a a "Grampa" Punisher piece ... if it was more Jim Lee based, so more looking like a man in his prime, I might have pulled the trigger.

Punisher shouldn't be "Grampa" old but Given his history (studying to be a priest, getting married after that, armed forces) there's no way Punisher is a young guy. He'd have to be 30 something even in his 1st appearance. I think his original hairline reflected that. That's why you get guys like Thomas Jane and Ray Stevenson to play him...guys in their 30s/40s like Punisher should be.

And as much as I like Jim Lee, most of his white men look the same in the face.

I couldn't decide on this piece so I wait listed. We'll see what happens and was comes up for order at Comiccon. Hopefully my waitlist doesn't covert before then or even before spook so I can see what's coming up then to.

I figure a low ES, lackluster EX is better than a higher EX REG. I wanted Punisher from the beginning then got annoyed with SSC's half-hearted approach to teasing an additional head etc. I style like the pose, the look. While it could be a lot better, I'll leave it to fate if I am to get it.

no ex head no extra guns, no buy. Errrr i was looking forward to this. Not anymore. What happen to thereat up head? Ss alex please tell us. I'm so disappointed that wedont get the ex head.

:exactly::goodpost: Me too.... So disappointed if theres no ex head. Then a price hike of 10.00 for less? No extra weapons? Ah!!! If so pass. Can someone from ss explain about the ex head?

ok i'm really wishing for the ex head. :pray: Please! If not i'm passing or sure.

:exactly::goodpost: So sad i really wanted that ex head. Errrr...... :dunno what happen ss? Is that head for a beat up variant bloody pf of punisher coming out? Too bad if the ex head was there i would have bought it.

i'm still very angry to even consider ordering this. :mad:

:exactly: No should be 250 to 300. This makes up for the missing things and price hike.

:hi5: Well maybe ss can still make us happy! :pray: But it feels weird to really want this pf. Then now i'm only saying bad things about it. I wished the ex head came with it. I know it will never happen now. I guess reality is still kicking in. :monkey1 i may try to get a ex later inn the aftermarket. I bet i can get it for less than ss site. With all the missing things i can't see myself spending that kind of money on it. :gah: Ok i know i'm going crazy over this. Nuff said......

wtf????!?!! What happen???? Punisher ex sold out? I thought they always announce this es thing on this es thing on thursday's after a few weeks. What the heck happen here? Es is only 350? If i knew that i would have bought it. Yes, yes i know i complain about it. But with a fair es it made up for the poor ex. What is this this another quick droid sell out???

:gah:...... :pfft: Maybe a fake sellout?

yep ss driving me crazy! :gah::gah::gah: Don't know what to expect anymore. Why did this es get announce so early? Never expected this. And missed the ex! :monkey2

jumped on the wl now! Thanks for the info :)

:thud:........ Convert super lame ex with no extra head and pointless price hike up statue. I can't believe i'm saying this! What's wrong with me?!?

the evolution of comicbookguy.....

"God this sucks ... Ex blows ... I hate Sideshow ... they hate thier fans ... probably going to be a HUGE ES ... god they suck... blah blah blah.......

Wait... Es 350 ... God I better HURRY ... best piece ever ... OMG!!! I missed out!!!!:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:"

THIS!!!! Just makes me :):):). Either it was GREAT and you sould have ORDERED it ... or it SUCKS and the ES WON'T change THAT. If the ES MADE it GREAT for you then you DON'T care about the product you care about it being RARE, and that is IT!!! Edit: Okay that read a little mean spirited, and I am sorry for that, but come on ... unless you want to FLIP it you shouldn't care about the Es on this one.

best post I've read in a long, long time here.

Back