Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realized that his non EX hand had Brass knuckles... That is so freaking cool!!!!! I like that better then any knife or gun... Just a great addition.

I may just have to get this one day.

I know SSC will allow you to transfer an NRD once.... What about transferring a flexpay payment... If they let me do that I might pick this guy up... Sorry MJ :)

Anyone else think this sculpt looks a bit like Ray Wise?

ray-wise.jpg

50DDD135-ADA9-4323-94DD-354BF350F570_zps9nc2pyti.jpg

ray_wise.jpg

I know SSC will allow you to transfer an NRD once.... What about transferring a flexpay payment... If they let me do that I might pick this guy up... Sorry MJ :)

No, I was told that they can only refund flex pay payments...not sure what the reason is, but it is what it is.

No, I was told that they can only refund flex pay payments...not sure what the reason is, but it is what it is.

No, I bought Arthas on flexpay and returned the statue because of defects. They refunded my last flexpayment and shipping charges on the piece. Then they took the balance (credit) and applied it to my EX Bats PF. From what I understand, they can't refund your card more than a month back so they just issue it back to you in the form of a credit on any existing PO you have with them. I'm sure you can apply the whole amount towards another PO if you let them know ahead of time. I didn't do that so that's why they refunded me the last payment and shipping charge on the Arthas statue.

No, I bought Arthas on flexpay and returned the statue because of defects. They refunded my last flexpayment and shipping charges on the piece. Then they took the balance (credit) and applied it to my EX Bats PF. From what I understand, they can't refund your card more than a month back so they just issue it back to you in the form of a credit on any existing PO you have with them. I'm sure you can apply the whole amount towards another PO if you let them know ahead of time. I didn't do that so that's why they refunded me the last payment and shipping charge on the Arthas statue.

That doesn't sound right. They can only refund within the 6 month period. Anything longer then that you'd need to call in and give them your CC number to get the refund issued back.
The reason why the issue credits to move NRDs because those are taken in advance 9-12 months and need approval to issue a refund and it's pain in the *** for them.

If you want for the giggles tell them you'd email your credit card number I grantee you'll get a response within hour lol.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

I just realized that his non EX hand had Brass knuckles... That is so freaking cool!!!!! I like that better then any knife or gun... Just a great addition.

I didn't notice the brass knuckles until I opened mine. Very cool addition.

Get him while he's still available. He looks great in person and the brass knuckles make him look bad ***.

That doesn't sound right. They can only refund within the 6 month period. Anything longer then that you'd need to call in and give them your CC number to get the refund issued back.
The reason why the issue credits to move NRDs because those are taken in advance 9-12 months and need approval to issue a refund and it's pain in the *** for them.

If you want for the giggles tell them you'd email your credit card number I grantee you'll get a response within hour lol.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

It's exactly what happened. The only thing was that Arthas took FOREVER to ship. I think it took something like 18 months (or longer) to be released from the time they put it up for PO. Maybe that had something to do with it. SSC took out all the payments except for the final one and shipping. So, there was a fairly large gap between my last 2 flex payments. All I know is that they said they could only refund my very last payment and shipping because of the time frame of the payments and they asked if I would be willing to put the balance of the credit on another piece I have on PO with them. I shifted the credit I had to my EX Bats PF. I didn't mind doing so because it paid off almost $300 on the Bats PF.

I think that comparing Punisher and MJ is like comparing apples and oranges. The Punisher PF has a more "realistic" look to me (especially the head sculpt) while MJ looks more "comic style" (I guess that's why they call it a comiquette, lol). They are both good but I think they'll appeal to different types of collectors unless the collector is looking to add different styles to his or her collection.

I think that comparing Punisher and MJ is like comparing apples and oranges. The Punisher PF has a more "realistic" look to me (especially the head sculpt) while MJ looks more "comic style" (I guess that's why they call it a comiquette, lol). They are both good but I think they'll appeal to different types of collectors unless the collector is looking to add different styles to his or her collection.

Yeah I'm with you. I haven't seen either yet (buying both) but they aren't comparable IMO

both are completely different characters, different scales & different formats

Yeah I'm with you. I haven't seen either yet (buying both) but they aren't comparable IMO

both are completely different characters, different scales & different formats

Well I was advising JAWS on what I would spend my money on ... Especially if I had the 1/5 Spidey ordered....lol

Really? 1:5 MJ will display better than the 1:4 Punisher next to a 1:5 Spidey? :lol

This is the Punisher thread? :dunno

It sure will, AND JAWS order MJ to go along with the 1/5 Spidey he ordered.

You are right of course, this is the Punisher thread, and I have what 6 posts in it... Chow...lol

Last edited:
Back