Premium Format Punisher Premium Format Figure 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow [emoji7]
Screen-Shot-2018-10-17-at-12-52-13-PM.png

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

SS live states that he is out of ammo. Thats why he has turned to using a bat. Makes sense. Probably not going to see a switch out for this.

The base is pretty weak. It would look better as pavement or something alley-like. His muscles are a bit over the top but it's a boss sculpt and I'd probably display it with the skull face regardless of COH. I'll lay $400.00 for this.

The base is pretty weak. It would look better as pavement or something alley-like. His muscles are a bit over the top but it's a boss sculpt and I'd probably display it with the skull face regardless of COH. I'll lay $400.00 for this.

$400 PFs are long gone. Expect to drop around $600 or more if you want this. Personally, the base works for me. It looks like he's in a gangster's (Kingpin's) mansion taking out the bad guys. I can totally understand why you would want a street setting though. That's certainly where Frank does a lot of his work.

SS live states that he is out of ammo. Thats why he has turned to using a bat. Makes sense. Probably not going to see a switch out for this.

Sometimes that's what a change of hand or head does, tho ...it tells a different story. With the bat in his right hand, he ran out of ammo. With a shotgun in his right hand, he is walking casually to his injured prey to finish him off.

It would still make sense if they give him a change of right hand weapon and a change of portrait without faceprint.

It would still make sense if they give him a change of right hand weapon and a change of portrait without faceprint.
Yeah, but this is Sideshow we are talking about. Sometimes their decisions don't align with my idea of common sense. A change of head without facepaint will determine whether I preorder this or not...I absolutely love the statue, but have no interest in the painted face. I try to keep all my statues "classic comic" style.

Is his head too small? Is this another "Image Comics 90s Crap McFarlane & Lee Suck The Big One Pin Head" look? The head looks a tad small...

Yeah, but this is Sideshow we are talking about. Sometimes their decisions don't align with my idea of common sense. A change of head without facepaint will determine whether I preorder this or not...I absolutely love the statue, but have no interest in the painted face. I try to keep all my statues "classic comic" style.

I don't mind the painted face ...but I would absolutely love a non-painted face for this statue. And I'm still waiting on a classic Punisher with his classic costume (black and white costume FTW).

Too many great pieces coming from all directions. One of many great showings this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up with the bat ?? I hope you can switch that for a shotgun or something...

Back