Premium Format Punisher Premium Format Figure 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the new SS trailer for Daredevil items..

IMG_2421.JPG

Looks good. But im glad i dont have to rush and get it. Face paint is q go for me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The face paint looks better

You are not wrong.. Without paint he looks a bit too much like a meathead.

Seems like a pass for me.

IS punisher much more definitive 1/4 in my book.. But more pics could help me change my mind.

Who knows maybe two Punishers will creep into my collection. IS Punisher and Painted face SS Punisher :)

Looks solid but I need to see more pics. Angle and lighting of the portrait seems a little awkward/off.

We just need a better pic of this no-face-paint portrait. The lighting and angle is bad. I'm glad SSC is providing it, tho.

Looks too clean (if that makes sense). Also, still not a fan of the bat. I prefer the Iron Studios version (but to each their own).

GARBAGE. The first proto piece of this looked brilliant and was very edgy and original. This revised face sculpt looks like something Sideshow would've sculpted in 2006. Good way to ruin what was a great piece. SMH looks like a Jersey Shore reunion cast member with those super thin eyebrows

GARBAGE. The first proto piece of this looked brilliant and was very edgy and original. This revised face sculpt looks like something Sideshow would've sculpted in 2006. Good way to ruin what was a great piece. SMH looks like a Jersey Shore reunion cast member with those super thin eyebrows

This is probably just a COH...

How do you know it’s revised? You sure it’s not just a switch out head. I much prefer the painted face. This face looks totally different also. Why they do this is beyond weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back