PSN Down Indefinitely?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the fact that if you have multiple accounts you can get 2 free games per account.

I have a US account, a UK account and a Japan account. Of course, the Japan account is still down, but either way, this is gonna be a HUGE haul for me.

:rock

My wife figured this out today. She has an account on our ps3 and I also have an account. Funny we were both able to Download 2 seperate games so we got 4 out of the 5 games on there. Did not realize Infamous was such a kick A#$ game. Also love S Stardust. Gonna have to try Zombie Nation tomorrow.

My wife figured this out today. She has an account on our ps3 and I also have an account. Funny we were both able to Download 2 seperate games so we got 4 out of the 5 games on there. Did not realize Infamous was such a kick A#$ game. Also love S Stardust. Gonna have to try Zombie Nation tomorrow.

I am enjoying Infamous as well. I tried Zombie Nation for a few minutes but got frustrated. I need to steady my controls.

Dean Nation is awesomely fun. The wife and I have been playing non stop. Love these types of shooting adventure co-op games. The zombies makes it evenly more awesome. I highly recommend to those who want to play a co-op game with your friend.

Back