PSN Down Indefinitely?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a pain in the ass, i tried to download the new demos but kept getting error messages. probably all the people on at once lol. try again tomoz

What a pain in the ass, i tried to download the new demos but kept getting error messages. probably all the people on at once lol. try again tomoz

Yeah, I kept getting error messages as well. It's probably best to wait a few days until everything stabilizes. But, then again, when the freebies in the "welcome back package" finally gets released, it's going to be a mad rush - like an online version of Black Friday, with people ramming, and trampling over each other. The PSN servers may not be able to survive this.

Can someone explain to me how to do this? I've never gone in the store for something free, and when I see the game listed, it says 'buy now' not here, it's free, take it. :D

Can someone explain to me how to do this? I've never gone in the store for something free, and when I see the game listed, it says 'buy now' not here, it's free, take it. :D

Just add the items to cart and proceed to checkout. If the item is free, your order total should display $0.00 at the bottom of the checkout screen (make sure it's that before proceeding with the "purchase").

Just add the items to cart and proceed to checkout. If the item is free, your order total should display $0.00 at the bottom of the checkout screen (make sure it's that before proceeding with the "purchase").

Haha yeah, cause that would really be bad! A friend mentioned that the freebies wouldn't be up till Tuesday. I'll try the add to cart business and see.

Haha yeah, cause that would really be bad! A friend mentioned that the freebies wouldn't be up till Tuesday. I'll try the add to cart business and see.

Yeah, I just checked the PSN store. Nothing's free as yet. So, I guess we'll have to wait :(.

Back