PS4 OR Xbox One?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure.:lol

My point is people can't understand why people would buy the Xbox, and what I am saying is why. It if doesn't effect you why wouldn't you buy it.

I haven't preorder either and wont likely preorder either. If I find I need one or the other I will buy it then. Really I am more likely to by an Xbox unless some makes a good ps4 controller that isn't like the poorly designed PS controllers. I have a PS3 and its a bluray player that has the ability to play a couple games ( I have bought a total of 4 games for ps3) all because I can't stand the controller.
So you are just annoyed that people are saying it should be boycotted, I understand now. And yes, nearly everyone who is capable of the connection will buy the console, along with clueless shoppers buying it for their kids, and that's a lot of people. That doesn't necessarily make it a good thing to shut out millions of other gamers.

I was just confused how Xbox fans, whether or not they're buying the console, can't even admit it's harsh to cut off millions of people simply because they are less fortunate, especially considering those people were still MS customers for years.

I know many people who will be affected, so it bothers me a lot. I can't understand how people can accept that and even laugh at their situation, just because they have some bizarre allegiance to MS.

So you are just annoyed that people are saying it should be boycotted, I understand now. And everyone who is capable of the connection will buy the console, and that's a lot of people.

I'm just confused why you and other Xbox fans, whether or not you're buying the console, can't even admit it's harsh to cut off millions of people simply because they are less fortunate, considering they were still your customers for years.

I know many people who will be affected, so it bothers me a lot. I can't understand how people can accept that and even laugh about it, just because they have some bizarre allegiance to MS.

No my issue is the constant flow of inaccurate info from people trying to get people to by PS4 more than anything.

People act like PS4 is god and XB1 is the devil, its just not the black and white but many seem to believe it is and like more god followers , they stick there head in the sand when presented with info showing they might be wrong.

So you are just annoyed that people are saying it should be boycotted, I understand now. And yes, nearly everyone who is capable of the connection will buy the console, along with clueless shoppers buying it for their kids, and that's a lot of people. That doesn't necessarily make it a good thing to shut out millions of other gamers.

I was just confused how Xbox fans, whether or not they're buying the console, can't even admit it's harsh to cut off millions of people simply because they are less fortunate, especially considering those people were still MS customers for years.

I know many people who will be affected, so it bothers me a lot. I can't understand how people can accept that and even laugh at their situation, just because they have some bizarre allegiance to MS.

Plenty of those around here.

No my issue is the constant flow of inaccurate info from people trying to get people to by PS4 more than anything.

People act like PS4 is god and XB1 is the devil, its just not the black and white but many seem to believe it is and like more god followers , they stick there head in the sand when presented with info showing they might be wrong.
Fair enough, I'm all for pointing our misinformation. I haven't seen any regarding PS4 yet, but I definitely would point it out if I did. And it doesn't take a genius to figure out lies from truth in this situation, and everyone knows publishers will do whatever they can to squeeze more money from us.

But to say that all the good will towards Sony is merely because people want to bash MS is naive, it's clear to anyone who can read that the PS4 is less restricted, and no matter how "little" the difference between the consoles, showing support for them is all can do as consumers right now to let our opinions towards DRM be known.

I don't think message board outrage will win the console war, Xbox One may still beat the PS4 (just like Greg on IGN was trying to say). But it's sad what people will accept just to be on the side of the "cool" or "popular" console. It reminds me of how people vote.

Last edited:
Plenty of those around here.
You're right. I was trying to explain my personal feelings, but it's clear nearly all of us know someone who has less than we do.

edit: oh I see what you're saying, yeah this board is actually better than most others so far, I hope it stays that way. :lol

Sony has said 'we repsect our customers and won't sell them something they do not have ownership of', whereas Microsoft has said 'we care more about controlling our media than giving customers what they want'.

Microsoft and Sony have set their places in the good and evil scale. The public is reacting accordingly

You're right. I was trying to explain my personal feelings, but it's clear nearly all of us know someone who have less than we do. :1-1:

I just find it stunning how much Xbox seems to be up the creek without a paddle and people are so cutthroat at defending that heavily restricted, more expensive system.

Sony has said 'we repsect our customers and won't sell them something they do not have ownership of', whereas Microsoft has said 'we care more about controlling our media that giving customers what they want.

Microsoft and Sony have set their places in the good and evil scale.
Sony and respect for customers in the same sentence is quite funny and something I never expected to hear anyone say.

I just find it stunning how much Xbox seems to be up the creek without a paddle and people are so cutthroat at defending that heavily restricted, more expensive system.
Oh yeah I see what you mean now, it's something that always made me want to stay away from video game fandoms, the weird allegiance they feel towards a console. :dunno I was all ready to jump on Sony and not buy the PS4 if they did the same as MS. Gaming isn't so important to me that I'll just suddenly force myself to accept these outrageous ideas.

See your perception is likely wrong. So many say they are screwed but seeing how they are selling out of preorders already says different.

See your perception is likely wrong. So many say they are screwed but seeing how they are selling out of preorders already says different.

Because most are being by COD retards that don't even know about it.

Brace yourselves, the Xbox *****ing is coming this Winter.

Because most are being by COD retards that don't even know about it.

Brace yourselves, the Xbox *****ing is coming this Winter.
Huh

So your saying people who play a FPS game practically every day online and play it until the new one comes out will be upset this winter they can't trade the game in or that it has to be online daily?

8694_385737214871965_1111661740_n.jpg

I just watched the sony conference. Have sony explained anymore about the party chat they briefly mentioned ?.

The thing that will always make me stick with the xbox is the online capabilities and party chat system. I use it everyday with friends and without it I'b be bored. If Sony can match Microsoft with this I'll definitely be buying a ps4.

Am I right in also thinking playstation now charge for playing online ?. This is probably a good thing since they can hopefully now improve online gameplay. How long has it been like this ?.

From where I stand I see the ps4 being the better all around system but for me personally I'm not interested or excited for any of the exclusives whilst I really want to play Dead Rising 3 ,Halo 5 , titanfall and Rise.

I'm gonna end up wanting both of these consoles. :slap:lol

As an owner of the two, I can tell you that PS3 online gaming is no different than Xbox Live. Games that have ****ty servers are both on PS3 and 360. The only major difference is the party chat on 360. You pay 60 bucks every year for party chat. Since Sony rolled out PS + they've just ruined Xbox Live for me. Every week there are insane discounts, full games to play, 1 hours trials for games. I love PS +. Supposedly, PS Vita has a feature like party chat, and that feature is suppose to transition over to PS4.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

As an owner of the two, I can tell you that PS3 online gaming is no different than Xbox Live. Games that have ****ty servers are both on PS3 and 360. The only major difference is the party chat on 360. You pay 60 bucks every year for party chat. Since Sony rolled out PS + they've just ruined Xbox Live for me. Every week there are insane discounts, full games to play, 1 hours trials for games. I love PS +. Supposedly, PS Vita has a feature like party chat, and that feature is suppose to transition over to PS4.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I did have PS + when they first introduced it. I did appreciate it a **** load. Big discounts and free games out the ***. I will gladly buy it again on PS4.

Back