PS4 OR Xbox One?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meh, it's just because it's new. If the glacier white was the original and they just released the black one everyone would be drooling over that. :lol

Maybe so, but personally I was never mesmerized by the "WiFi Router Black" look of the original. The white seems to accentuate the aesthetics of the angular design of the console. Frankly I'm not a big fan of white either, but it did wonders for the PSP and Vita. Too bad the white bundle comes with Destiny, a game that I don't have any interest in playing. :slap

Maybe so, but personally I was never mesmerized by the "WiFi Router Black" look of the original. The white seems to accentuate the aesthetics of the angular design of the console. Frankly I'm not a big fan of white either, but it did wonders for the PSP and Vita. Too bad the white bundle comes with Destiny, a game that I don't have any interest in playing. :slap

Yeah I have no interest in Destiny either and for the record if I had the choice when I bought my PS4 I would have went with glacier white.

sorry can you explain what that last part about the thumb drive means?

You can use a USB thumbstick/drive on the Xbox One. Plugs into the USB port on the side. They just released a media player app that you can use to play music and watch movies. Thats what I've been doing to watch torrented tv shows.

You can use a USB thumbstick/drive on the Xbox One. Plugs into the USB port on the side. They just released a media player app that you can use to play music and watch movies. Thats what I've been doing to watch torrented tv shows.
THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW. Thank you! Team xbox here I come

with Sunset Overdrive launching, maybe this time the Xbox One will sell more than the PS4.. if not .. than i guess they won't be outselling the PS4 for the remaining months of the year .. thought Titanfall would do, but it didn't

I wouldn't hold my breath. I've got sunset overdrive preordered and I'm excited for it but I'm not sure it's gonna be the game that puts xbone on top. There will definitely be sales, especially with it being a limited edition system but if anything, I think the COD system will move more units.

im getting the sunset overdrive white xbox one but the only reason is because i love halo and i need this by the time mc collection comes out.:panic::panic::panic:

Not that this is a surprise really but...

SOURCE - Kotaku

The Xbox One Is Doing Truly Awful in Japan
Brian Ashcraft
Today 4:30am

If you thought the Xbox One had a terrible Japanese launch, then, well, you're right. But as bad as those launch numbers are, they're freaking amazing when compared to how the Xbox One is doing now.

In its first four days on sale, Microsoft sold 25,674 Xbox Ones in Japan. In comparison, Microsoft sold over 60,000 Xbox 360s in its first two days on sale when it launched in 2005.

But, Microsoft then sold a mere 3,015 Xbox One consoles in its second week on sale in Japan. To put things in context, there were twice the number of PS3s sold and nearly eight times the number of PS4 consoles sold.

And last week? 4Gamer reports that Microsoft sold only 1,314 Xbox One consoles. One thousand consoles! That's terrible. (However, it also sold 103 Xbox 360s, which is kind of amazing in an odd way.)

The sad thing for Microsoft is that there were people checking out the console during the Tokyo Game Show. It's not like the Microsoft booth was a ghost town. It wasn't! There was keen interest in the upcoming Psycho-Pass game, but who knows when that will be out.

Still, I haven't seen any Xbox One ads on television. There are in-store displays, but nobody knows what the Xbox One is—and if they do, all they know is that the console is bombing in Japan. I really wish Microsoft would put more of an effort into selling it. Competition is a good thing! C'mon Microsoft, don't go down without a fight.

When this thread went up I voted PS4 for a couple of reasons. Firstly, because I prefer Sony's exclusives to Microsoft's, especially now that Mass Effect is no longer exclusive to Xbox. Second, because originally you couldn't get Xbox One without Kinect and I have no interest in Kinect at all. If they actually made games that were worth using it with then maybe, but I'd only use the console as a gaming device so I don't give a crap about the voice command stuff.

I bought the Destiny PS4 bundle when it was released nearly 3 months ago but I've barely played any games on it for various reasons. Ive had more time for it recently though, so I'm starting to play more. Now that Kinect is no longer being forced on me I'm considering getting an Xbox One at some point. Maybe when they put out a Halo 5 console.

Honestly kinect is pretty cool. It's just like you said the games don't really use it well but I like using the interface with voice commands. Changing the volume and random of stuff like that is very convenient. The "all in one" vision is pretty cool but I think the launch price turned a lot of people off. I'm very happy with my Xbox and I'll get a ps4 in the future when it gets down to like $200 just for the exclusives. I also hate the play station controllers. That was a huge factor in my decision

Back