PS4 OR Xbox One?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The play station remote is too small in my hands . I absolutely love the the Xbox 360 remote ,So if there the same I'm going with the Xbox one for sure . But I'll probably get both anyway lolo

Will be getting the ps4 first then eventually the xbox probably. I won't get any of them until Final Fantasy 13 versus comes out :lol or when a new fighting game comes out that I'm interested in SF, MvC, Guilty Gear or Blazblue.

PS4. I only had to get my fat 60gb repaired once and it's 5 years old. I don't plan on replacing Xbox One multiple times.

PS4. I only had to get my fat 60gb repaired once and it's 5 years old. I don't plan on replacing Xbox One multiple times.

I got 5 different 360s due to the red ring of death, till I finally decided to switch to PS3, not a single problem over 5 or 6 years now, that thing is a freaking rock! Almost as tough as my Nokia phone.

I got 5 different 360s due to the red ring of death, till I finally decided to switch to PS3, not a single problem over 5 or 6 years now, that thing is a freaking rock! Almost as tough as my Nokia phone.

That's my point exactly, Microsoft makes deathtrap consoles. Sure Sony has it's problems, but I think a 5 year lifespan before problems emerge is a great investment.

Xbox One will have the same problems, I know it.

I wont be getting an Xbox, Not for a long time anyway.

I can't wait to hear what PS4 will be doing, until then l can't say which one, but Xbox One is pretty much out the door for me. The thing l hate about Sony is their crap controllers, Xbox 360 had a perfect controller.

I'm just very disapointed with the next gen news so far. Gaming will never be the same.

Its bull**** that the red ring ever happened. I'm on my 2nd xbox

Am I the only one who prefers the playstation controllers? Man I love those things. Though I do really like the xbox controller, but sony gets the slight edge for me on that aspect.

It makes me angry just reading that and I've never owned a Xbox.

Am I the only one who prefers the playstation controllers? Man I love those things. Though I do really like the xbox controller, but sony gets the slight edge for me on that aspect.

Been a fan of their controllers since the 90's. It never needs to change.

I've never really felt comfortable holding the X-Box controller. It feels clunky to me. I've liked the Playstation controller since the PS1 days.

Yeah, at least I got all 5 replacements for free, but I bet my *** they weren't new but used ones repaired..

Personal Computer

Meh I don't know, It's undeniable PC is the most powerful platform, but consoles are the reason gaming is this big nowadays, plus it really comes down to preference, IMO Console exclusives are more varied and satisfying than PC's.

Needless to say that my fav PC exclusive is STALKER.

Back