PS4 OR Xbox One?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The commercial below is analogous to kicking a man who's already on the ground - writhing in pain, after his body has been beaten to a pulp. Sony is absolutely merciless! :rotfl

[ame]https://youtu.be/kWSIFh8ICaA[/ame]

tumblr_mo7jbcoCjn1qce7tgo1_r2_500.gif

/thread. That gif that Plis posted (in addition to the poll results) already says it all. Sony wins; flawless victory.

Exactly, there is nothing appealing at all to the actual gaming for Xbox. I don't even know why there is even debates in these threads.

Lets put up a poll in 6-9 months asking what you won, I guarantee the results will not be the same.

Last edited:
Lets put up a poll in 6 m-9 months asking what you won, I guarantee the results will not be the same.

Realistically speaking, Microsoft will gain some ground when both systems are released. But, if you expect for the X-Box One to overtake the PS4 in a sequel to this poll - then that's just wishful thinking :lol

Number makes no difference to me, as it will just be a donation from you if you take that bet.

Hey, you're the one who said that you were willing to bet money on this. I wanted to know how much - since you seemed so confident in your post. No worries. I shall not torment you for an answer :).

I'll get both but the PS4 sounds like it will be my choice of games if offered by both systems. Used to always get the Xbox version and only used the PS3 for exclusives, PS2 games, and a BR player.

Back