PS3 questions...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ^^^^ing grow up. Jesus, grown men on the forum puffing out their chest acting big and tough. I wish I could meet you guys in real life you guys would stop your gums from flapping.

You want more titles...

Good PS3 games:

Metal Gear Solid 4
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Heavenly Sword
Ratchet & Clank: Future Tools of Destruction
Call of Duty 4
Grand Theft Auto IV
Resistance: Fall of Man
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Assassin's Creed
UT3
Folklore
Motorstorm
Devil May Cry 4
Elder Scrolls IV: The Oblivion
Burnout Paradise
Warhawk
Virtua Fighter 5

most on this list are either crap or available on the 360.
the only games that i agree that are must haves are:
Metal Gear Solid 4
Uncharted
Call of Duty 4 (which is available on 360/PC)
Ratchet and Clank (which i didnt like, but its still great)

Interesting so some of the games aren't 1080p... I just assumed all of them would be. Not that it's a huge difference :lol

Interesting so some of the games aren't 1080p... I just assumed all of them would be. Not that it's a huge difference :lol

yeah i said the same thing when the PS3 finally released. Sony pitched the whole hi def future is now when we say it is.... but hardly any of the games run full-native 1080p, and they include the lousy RCA cables with their systems. no form of HD connection.

most on this list are either crap or available on the 360.
the only games that i agree that are must haves are:
Metal Gear Solid 4
Uncharted
Call of Duty 4 (which is available on 360/PC)
Ratchet and Clank (which i didnt like, but its still great)

If those games are crap you have problems. Lets list the top ten exclusive titles the 360 has shall we?

Halo 3, Mass Effect, Too Human.....ummmm....the end.

SHUT UP!!!! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A DICK?

Ummm. I get yelled at for "being a dick" when I try to list xbox 360's top ten titles, yet when one of your friends says "Oh the PS3 has at least one good game now", "It's a great blu-ray player, too bad it has no games", or "It only has one system seller!" and I don't yell and call back at them, I state a comment to defend their ignorance. They attack me in their comments and have snappy remarks, and add dickhole, or say something like "Get the dicks out of your mouth"...then they aren't being dicks are they?

Yea that's what I thought, whatever. Go play Halo or something.

If those games are crap you have problems. Lets list the top ten exclusive titles the 360 has shall we?

Halo 3, Mass Effect, Too Human.....ummmm....the end.

Halo 3
Ninja Gaiden 2
Mass Effect
Tales of Vesperia
Fable 2
Star Ocean 4
Gears of War (pick one because both own)
Lost Odyssey
Infinite Undiscovery
Banjo Kazooie 3

~~~sufficient??? by the way... the 360 is now the RPG system of choice.

Ummm. I get yelled at for "being a dick" when I try to list xbox 360's top ten titles, yet when one of your friends says "Oh the PS3 has at least one good game now", "It's a great blu-ray player, too bad it has no games", or "It only has one system seller!" and I don't yell and call back at them, I state a comment to defend their ignorance. They attack me in their comments and have snappy remarks, and add dickhole, or say something like "Get the dicks out of your mouth"...then they aren't being dicks are they?

Yea that's what I thought, whatever. Go play Halo or something.

Run starkiller run and jump off the board!!! Like the ^^^^^ that you are!!

Halo 3
Ninja Gaiden 2
Mass Effect
Tales of Vesperia
Fable 2
Star Ocean 4
Lost Odyssey
Infinite Undiscovery
Banjo Kazooie 3

you forgot Bioshock....it received a 10.

Bioshock is no longer a 360 exclusive. Microsoft needs to build reliable console hardware before I can take their library (no matter how good) seriously.

Bioshock is no longer a 360 exclusive. Microsoft needs to build reliable console hardware before I can take their library (no matter how good) seriously.
lol... whatever. thats what warranties are for. i've had two 360s without any problems whatsoever. i had a launch system that worked flawlessly until i bought a new Elite the day they came out--- and its still working like the day i brought it home.

Halo 3
Ninja Gaiden 2
Mass Effect
Tales of Vesperia
Fable 2
Star Ocean 4
Lost Odyssey
Infinite Undiscovery
Banjo Kazooie 3

You realize you are listing titles that aren't out yet, which in tern is cheating...I can do that too. Yea know, the the exclusives are stronger titles. I also like how you point out that both GOW own, yet only one has been released yet.

Gran Turismo 5
God of War 3
Killzone 2
Resistance 2
LittleBigPlanet
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Tekken 6
Twist Metal PS3
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
Infamous
Afrika
Which are only the exclusive titled and don't count the awesome cross platform games hitting the system such as Soul Caliber IV, Street Figther IV,
MK vs. DC, Lego Batman, Bioshock and Bioshock 2, Star wars: Force Unleashed, Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, Ghostbusters, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Prototype, to name a few already added the strong line up of:

MGS4
Uncharted
Heavenly Sword
Ratchet & Clank
Resistance
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
COD4
GTAIV

And you get one hell of a lineup. And I disagree about the 360 being the RPG system of choice. It may have games like Mass Effect and Fable, but Japanese consoles will always reign supreme...especially with the biggest RPG title...Final Fantasy, every RPG title always falls in comparison. And with 2 different FF titles being released in early 09', it's going to be very, very hard to trump.

Quick question--I have been seeing Bioshock mentioned as a cross platform game, and I thought it was only on the 360. Are they bringing it out for the PS3?

Quick question--I have been seeing Bioshock mentioned as a cross platform game, and I thought it was only on the 360. Are they bringing it out for the PS3?

Yes. It was long rumored and confirmed in April. From IGN.com:

April 25, 2008 - It's been long rumored that Bioshock would eventually make the leap from the Xbox 360 to the PS3. After all, 2K Boston's critically acclaimed title moved from the console to the PC, and a code snippet found in configuration files for that port last year listed PS3 settings. Now, according to the upcoming issue of EGM, the move to Sony's system could be coming this fall. Supposedly in the rumor section of the magazine, Bioshock will be coming to PS3s this September, around the same time that details for Bioshock 2 will be released to the public. Bioshock 2, it should be pointed out, is expected to be released across the PC, PS3 and 360 instead of being exclusive to one platform.

The port will supposedly feature the previously released downloadable content and will have improved visuals over the PC and Xbox 360 versions of the game. We contacted 2K Games for a statement on this new rumor and were told, "No comment."

https://ps3.ign.com/articles/869/869609p1.html

PS3 is not only getting the rerelease of the first with improved visuals and content, but also Bioshock 2 and 3.

And you get one hell of a lineup. And I disagree about the 360 being the RPG system of choice. It may have games like Mass Effect and Fable, but Japanese consoles will always reign supreme...especially with the biggest RPG title...Final Fantasy, every RPG title always falls in comparison. And with 2 different FF titles being released in early 09', it's going to be very, very hard to trump.
disagree all you want. right now its a fact. and i wouldn't be surprised if Final Fantasy went mult platform because out of all the FF's that came out only ones that "stayed" exclusive to PS platforms were 9,10 (both) and 12.

disagree all you want. right now its a fact. and i wouldn't be surprised if Final Fantasy went mult platform because out of all the FF's that came out only ones that "stayed" exclusive to PS platforms were 9,10 (both) and 12.

Yea the PC got the others...PC doesn't count. I'll bet my life FFXIII will stay SONY exclusive.

You realize you are listing titles that aren't out yet, which in tern is cheating...I can do that too. Yea know, the the exclusives are stronger titles. I also like how you point out that both GOW own, yet only one has been released yet.

He wasn't saying he owns both, he was saying both OWN, as in, kick ass.

Moron. :rolleyes:

He wasn't saying he owns both, he was saying both OWN, as in, kick ass.

Moron. :rolleyes:

Duh. I clearly said "I also like how you point out that both GOW own" I didn't say "I also like how you point out that you own both GOW" did I?

And umm, how does a game that hasn't even been released or played yet own? It could suck for all we know, moron.

Back