Prometheus Engineer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sir, I don't like it. Thought the movie was pretentious crap too though so easy pass for me. And that pose is just awful. Come on, his legs are so close they actually look like they're fused together in some spots.

I was pumped when I heard they were making an engineer but this pose is wtf...please revisit SS.

I don't think SS will change a thing. I see the pre-order imminent, maybe this coming week.

Photoshopped

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday_093a.jpg

Id rather had him walking towards you in anger like at the end of the film. That leg together pose is awful in my opinion and has cost sideshow a sale

Id rather had him walking towards you in anger like at the end of the film. That leg together pose is awful in my opinion and has cost sideshow a sale

:exactly: I want that angry stalking pose. I want the intensity he brought at the end of the movie where he killed everyone and fought that mutation.

:exactly: I want that angry stalking pose. I want the intensity he brought at the end of the movie where he killed everyone and fought that mutation.

That would be the obvious pose trust sideshow to go with a stupid ballerina pose. Instead of wanting to kill you he looks like he wants to pinch your arse

yes the pose is so bland and weak, if they had gone with a wolf predator lsf pose like he is going to kill you. He looks like he's just inviting you in for a cup of tea and a friendly chat..

yes the pose is so bland and weak, if they had gone with a wolf predator lsf pose like he is going to kill you. He looks like he's just inviting you in for a cup of tea and a friendly chat..

This crapquette was such a waste of time. They couldve been working on some serious Marvel/DC/StarWars/TMNT/whatever PFs instead of wasting their time on this go-nowhere polished turd of a movie

Movie was great. Stick to your turtles

Movie was great? lmao you mustve seen another movie that vast majority didn't. It was a good looking movie with a script, characters and ideas that couldve been fleshed out better. They probably had another script where experts in their given fields were actually experts and not complete and utter idiots going into unknown planet where they acted like actual scientists and not a bunch of stupid kids on spring break. They probably left all the things that make a movie good out so they could feed it into a script for the sequel that...wait, they dont even Have a script yet, cause the original writer totally abandoned the project. At least the Turtles have a future (whether Michael Bay ****s them over or not)

Movie was great? lmao you mustve seen another movie that vast majority didn't. It was a good looking movie with a script, characters and ideas that couldve been fleshed out better. They probably had another script where experts in their given fields were actually experts and not complete and utter idiots going into unknown planet where they acted like actual scientists and not a bunch of stupid kids on spring break. They probably left all the things that make a movie good out so they could feed it into a script for the sequel that...wait, they dont even Have a script yet, cause the original writer totally abandoned the project. At least the Turtles have a future (whether Michael Bay ****s them over or not)

"Vast majority"? :lol Where did you find these statistics at? Links please.

Sorry I spoke incorrectly, but 65% approval raitings and weak script and characters dont exactly make a Great movie. Then to have a weak sculpt and waste of production time doesn't help. This movie had so much potential and yet it failed to deliver. Dont get me wrong I liked the movie, just severely disappointed and feel let down in general, so pardon me being a little jaded

Sorry I spoke incorrectly, but 65% approval raitings and weak script and characters dont exactly make a Great movie. Then to have a weak sculpt and waste of production time doesn't help. This movie had so much potential and yet it failed to deliver. Dont get me wrong I liked the movie, just severely disappointed and feel let down in general, so pardon me being a little jaded

It's cool man. Just making a little fun. I do agree that Prometheus wasn't exactly 5 stars, but I wouldn't go as far to say its a "polished turd of a movie". I found it entertaining and look forward to the sequel. I guess being a huge fan of the Alien franchise I couldn't help but feel a little jaded as well when I left the theater that day. Kinda like how I feel about this statue's size and pose. :lol

It's cool man. Just making a little fun. I do agree that Prometheus wasn't exactly 5 stars, but I wouldn't go as far to say its a "polished turd of a movie". I found it entertaining and look forward to the sequel. I guess being a huge fan of the Alien franchise I couldn't help but feel a little jaded as well when I left the theater that day. Kinda like how I feel about this statue's size and pose. :lol

Me too, I rewatched the originals right after I saw it and they were so awesome. Frankly the movie looked amazing and Ridley was awesome, but character development and rational decision-making were not really there. It sucks that the most "character" came from an android. Dont get me wrong, I went and watched it in IMAX so im no cheapo either. Yeah but its more frustration and anger at what it couldve been that pissed me off so much. Seriously though, this maquette does look wrong in so many ways. Even the paint app is horrible and he doesn't evoke a sense of strength or cold-quiet intelligence or a god-like presence of superiority. Looks more like a frightened man in a costume

Back