Prometheus Bodies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sadlt i'm no where near as dedicated to completely decking out my Doc Jones (Though sometimes i'd love a hack at a repaint), even though i've seen some kick ass add ons through these forums.

I'm just tryin to get this guy independently pose able, w.o use of the stand. I actually like the Prometheus bod. My Belloq holds well, Toht even better. I'm just lookin to get Jones standin on his own.

Besides the more I investigate the True Type, the more it seems i'd have a lot of tinkering to do jsut to get pegs to fit, and feet to go in. Seems like a pain.

sadlt i'm no where near as dedicated to completely decking out my Doc Jones (Though sometimes i'd love a hack at a repaint), even though i've seen some kick ass add ons through these forums.

I'm just tryin to get this guy independently pose able, w.o use of the stand. I actually like the Prometheus bod. My Belloq holds well, Toht even better. I'm just lookin to get Jones standin on his own.

Besides the more I investigate the True Type, the more it seems i'd have a lot of tinkering to do jsut to get pegs to fit, and feet to go in. Seems like a pain.

Snipping the end of some wrist pegs and heating up the shoes to replace foot pegs is a breeze, and that's literally all you need to do.

I've flip flopped. The prometheus replacement was still loose. They were nice enough to exchange. I'm going the way of the Narrow Shouldered TrueType. Should have listened. Lesson learned! Is it a bother to switch the SS hands and feet to the narrow TT body?

I've flip flopped. The prometheus replacement was still loose. They were nice enough to exchange. I'm going the way of the Narrow Shouldered TrueType. Should have listened. Lesson learned! Is it a bother to switch the SS hands and feet to the narrow TT body?

Pegs will need to be trimmed (I believe I posted a photo here) and the boots heated up to swap out the Sideshow pegs with the HT ones.

EDIT: After checking, it must've been in one of the other umpteen swap threads. MODS: Can we get one of these stickied to save on the headaches of continually reposting old crap in new threads and save on memory?

Anyway, here's the pic:
1227735945161-744402193.jpg

I'd vote for a stickied thread, with helpful instructions on performing a mod. The customization thread is a pain to sift through, and most of the mods don't have instructions, or not enough information.

Shoot, I've been keeping track of what I've purchased and what I'm going to switch out, and once that's all done, I'll make a list myself, a FAQ on modding Indy. Of course, mine's gonna look like crap compared to everyone else's, but hey. . .

thanks thenammagazine! I know i've seen that before but i'm a lazy prick when it comes to forum searching. plus i keep forgetting where everything is in the custom forums. thanks for the tips!

so which is best for a body swap.... slim or narrow shoulder true type? Opinions?

Back