Prison Break T-Bag

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viezure

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm making him from ground up. Got lucky and found the body and the hs (they're from the DiD german officer T Becker, but we all know who he really is :p) on ebay. Clothes are here, but I have a question regarding the shoes: on did figures, do i actually put the foot in the shoes, or it's like HT truetype, where i remove the foot (is there some peg or something)?

23719910.jpg

26111098.jpg

98107913.jpg

Geary: Don't be a baby, T-Bag. It ain't that hot.
T-Bag: Not that hot?! (points to an African American prisoner) When this guy woke up this morning, he was white!

13394940.jpg

Abruzzi: You got things backwards, pervert. You're in as much trouble as he is, you understand?
T-Bag: Go ahead, go ahead. Stick me. Stick me. Let's see how many times I can shout out about your little hole in there before I bleed out, huh? 'Cause every con in here is gonna know about your little escape, before one drop of my blood hits the floor. So you see "friends"... Either I'm through that hole with you or I'm gonna sing like Johnny Cash!

9ccopy.jpg

I still need the stand, shoes and a little something i'll do at the neck area :)

Most of the DiD figures I have owned the feet went inside of the shoes or boots. I don't think they have started using the plugs like HT.

The neck needs some shortening, like you alluded to, but everything else looks great.

T-Bag-prison-break-2739246-1024-768.jpg

That looks great.

I put together a Linc... need a beige suit for Michael and T-bag is on his way.

Thank you. I'm also doing a Michael, so feel free to post pics of yours, i'm curious how he looks now. Where's his headsculpt from? And what hs for t-bag?

And here is Michael without his head, hands, shoes and stand :D

Looking good, it's a good sculpt. I wonder what each would look like with a Josh repaint. When you shorten the neck, don't cut the actual neck, but the adapter or the little plug it sits on imho, then the actual neck will just sit shorter, and the join won't be visible - win win!

Great likeness. Just a suggestion, and this might be going further than you want, but if this was my figure what I would do is dremmel the neck off completely up to the jawline and then mount it on a soldier story body like this one: https://www.monkeydepot.com/Figure_Soldier_Story_German_DAK_p/ssl0380-t469.htm. Then I'd repaint the head and neck, along with the hands, so that they all match. Would mean getting rid of the ugly neck joint and making him look slimmer overall. I've done this with a couple of my figs, including Sov Studio's Crow. Really improves the overall look of the fig.

Back