Prison Break - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, but after a year and a half you'd think they'd officially reveal all of their Prison Break figures at once.

Looks good, but after a year and a half you'd think they'd officially reveal all of their Prison Break figures at once.

This, sadly. Let me see. Terminator 1, Reeve Superman, Spider-Man, or Prison Break.

Hmmmm.

of those four, i'll take Superman, spider-man and Prison Break.

Glad the enterbay figures are gonna be spaced out REALY far apart.

Also, Saves me money from tracking down the Hot Toys versions.

I bet the delay had a lot to do with licensor approval. You send a headsculpt off to some star and they really don't give a hoot. And there's not much the company can do about it. It's really too bad, because then Enterbay has to take the heat, because the licensor's dragging their feet.

Those pics of T-Bag look AMAZING! I can't wait to get my hands on it to add to my Prison Break collection! Does anyone know if Michael and Linc figures will still be released?

By the time these come out, people will be like, what's Prison Break?
Far too expensive for me anyway:)

I had to settle for the cheapo Dr Figure versions. At least I got Linc the nice jacket and a slightly better suit for his bro.

PB.jpg

Linc just got cancelled. Perhaps we'll only end up with T-Bag now.

Michael has failed his brother ..the whole point of him becoming an enterbay figure was to stop his brother from being cancelled:( ..now lets just hope Michael is released:rolleyes2

Michael has failed his brother ..the whole point of him becoming an enterbay figure was to stop his brother from being cancelled:( ..now lets just hope Michael is released:rolleyes2

Michael is gonna Join T Bag in new year.....
Lincs gone......................................!

Back