Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I would prefer all of you to have received a figure in mint condition. It's a bit frustrating not to share with all of you more about it...

I have exactly the same problem with mine. I've had to request a refund now as I'm told the statue is damaged beyond repair.

WTF!!! Where was all the damage at? I thought it was just the tail that was breaking.

I'm so sorry to hear guys. It's been a long wait and this is not the ending any collector wants.

This statue is going to end up more elusive than the 1/3 pred and 1/3 endo cinemaquette pieces. Beautiful statue ruined by amateur packaging and disgraceful customer service for replacement parts.

WTF!!! Where was all the damage at? I thought it was just the tail that was breaking.
Thanks Dundee, yeah, it's a truly disappointing ending to hear after 6 months of paying off on my payment plan. I'm really not sure what the damage is but I have a plan to resculpt an existing Sideshow big chap if possible. That way it will be more in scale to my Cinemaquette endo. The scale factor of the Prime 1 Big chap always bothered me a bit.

hopefully prime1 will do a smaller scale version like they have done with the new t-rex rotunda?
I still think they're stupid not releasing the busts on their own.

1646077091042.png

I wanted to pair it with the Pred 1/3, as i'm running out of space it would have been my definitive display... Waiting so long for this, i loved it so much...Anyway, in the end that's just a useless statue. It will be a very exclusive piece. sure..but if ever sold it will be only local maybe only pick up knowing how it can break easily. So yeah still less chance to get one.

In the meantime, i asked Prime 1 if they were planning to do another one...Seeing that big smile makes me think they will... maybe.

Last edited:
View attachment 564799

I wanted to pair it with the Pred 1/3, as i'm running out of space it would have been my definitive display... Waiting so long for this, i loved it so much...Anyway, in the end that's just a useless statue. It will be a very exclusive piece. sure..but if ever sold it will be only local maybe only pick up knowing how it can break easily. So yeah still less chance to get one.

In the meantime, i asked Prime 1 if they were planning to do another one...Seeing that big smile makes me think they will... maybe.
They really ought to. The demand is obviously there, they simply fudged the supply. Not to mention they turned some people off with the wall, which I'm hoping motivates them to do another Alien Warrior as well. Plus it would be cool to pair the upcoming Ripley statue (and her small, economic base) with a similarly economic Warrior.

View attachment 564799

Do you think they mean as in will be same scale as this current broken big chap?

If mine arrives broken i ll gutted but will prob be a sign to get a smaller scale version in future…

I can’t even display my full prime1 dog alien as have no space in my tiny London flat never mind the bloody boxes!?

Yeah burtial and still I can’t understand why…with this ES how many costumers had problems with this figure? 50? 60? How many had a replacement? Is it worth leaving others without a solution? Potential buyers of future figures who will stop buying from them and also give bad reviews on the internet…

I say this being delighted with prime 1 for giving me the possibility of having this piece but all my solidarity with you:(

So I just randomly checked my tracking number and it’s saying this is going to be delivered 3/3 by the end of the day. Not sure how this got here so fast.

Back