Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone think that there is a chance Prime 1 will create a smaller scale big chap as they did with the predator? I'd jump on it if there was a chance, but I guess most owners of this one will be content with this version.

Does anyone think that there is a chance Prime 1 will create a smaller scale big chap as they did with the predator? I'd jump on it if there was a chance, but I guess most owners of this one will be content with this version.
They'd be silly not to. Or even a new 1/3 with a new pose and no wall.

Does anyone think that there is a chance Prime 1 will create a smaller scale big chap as they did with the predator? I'd jump on it if there was a chance, but I guess most owners of this one will be content with this version
I can’t imagine them not. With the popularity of this character it is a easy sell not to mention they owe it to the customers that got screwed a second chance at this. Either make a smaller scale or another 1/3 even better. Hopefully in the next showcase they have something. I am confident they are not done with Big Chap by a long shot.

A new Warrior would be nice as well. The Big Chap didn't sell too many units (I'm guessing due to the wall), so I can't imagine the Warrior with a 30"-deep base doing well either. They'd have more success releasing these characters with conservative bases. Looks like Ripley will have one, so why not?

A new Warrior would be nice as well. The Big Chap didn't sell too many units (I'm guessing due to the wall), so I can't imagine the Warrior with a 30"-deep base doing well either. They'd have more success releasing these characters with conservative bases. Looks like Ripley will have one, so why not?
I think it was the price. 1900 is a lot. The dog was 1799 for the bonus version and it was on sideshow. When they released the unit number everyone lost their minds. I don't think p1 is going to keep the Alien line going after the warrior comes out. There are rumors they are working on Resurrection and avp. But I think that may not happen. Honestly after this big chap situation I probably won't invest that kind of money in prime 1 ever again.

I think it was the price. 1900 is a lot. The dog was 1799 for the bonus version and it was on sideshow. When they released the unit number everyone lost their minds. I don't think p1 is going to keep the Alien line going after the warrior comes out. There are rumors they are working on Resurrection and avp. But I think that may not happen. Honestly after this big chap situation I probably won't invest that kind of money in prime 1 ever again.
Queen Studios is putting out a life-size Alien bust from one of the first two films, maybe we'll see other companies take up the mantle in the future and produce better stuff.

I wish there was a way to simply scale up my little Kotobukiya Big chap to 1/3. To me that is still perfect right down to the sculpting on the hands. The proportions, details and general movie accracy are on point

Another one arrived safe and sound at mine (UK). I was expecting the worst when opening the boxes but thankfully it ended well. Truly stunning piece, I thought the Dog Alien couldn't be topped but in my opinion this one takes that spot now.

Back