Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. Secret Compass told us two weeks, two weeks ago. Haven't heard from them yet. Anyone else?

Ugh, people with them in-hand while other places are saying June/July is brutal. albundyland, I ordered through Secret Compass and I haven't heard a peep.

Ok. I believe Jaclyn was getting her's through SC as well. There are also a few other people on Staute Forum as well.

No word yet, and it was probably a rough estimate. I'll send an email again in 2 weeks if I don't hear from them.

I'm also on the look out for the action pose after Darkside Collectibles decided to cancel my pre-order yesterday after 6 months. 😡

Super pissed as these were readily available to order in the UK last September/ October.

Good luck, let me know if you find any available please. I've been looking for a while now.

looks like the packaging for the deluxe is slightly better as the tail is not sticking straight up in the foam! its lying flat inside the foam at least but in the museum version its sticking out and so bit of pressure on the foam box and it could easily snap!
not had chance to check the base still. the store told me its very dificult to get the foam for the wall and base back inside the box!

what are people using to display it on?
as this is my first statue of this scale I have nothing big enogh to put it on haha
so looking for a strong side table thats tall enough. most side tables are like 45cm tall only though

I got my shipping notification today from Secret Compass. I thought shipping was like 450 and I was about to be pissed. But they miscalculated the totals. Good thing I had all the transaction numbers from pay pal LOL so the total is $298
I can deal. Granted after waiting from December 2019 to get this piece I feel like prime 1 should have given out discounts on it. Now let's hope it arrives safe. URGH

Back