Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The really should because there are a lot of people waiting for their figures…

Nchanzplace posted this on his facebook page. This is the first side by side we have of these two. They look and scale great together, in my opinion. Based on this image, I still believe the "1/4" Predator will scale better with Big Chap than the "1/3".

Attachments

• 270188589_1059720594879348_1989731415980691048_n.jpg
    270188589_1059720594879348_1989731415980691048_n.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 170
According to someone on facebook, Prime 1 has no additional replacement parts for this piece. Let's hope all of ours arrives without issues.

According to someone on facebook, Prime 1 has no additional replacement parts for this piece. Let's hope all of ours arrives without issues.
Guess that's one reason to buy direct. Go through a retailer and you risk getting a problem piece with no exchange option.

Really hope so… there should be no problems with pieces as expensive as this…can’t understand all the problems we have seen with such a low edition…

Can anyone who just got the single head sculpt tell me how many boxes it arrived in? Only 1 box showed up today (and it doesn't weight much), and it says box 1 of 2. There is no tracking number for a 2nd box. I am at work now so I can not open it to see if everything is in just 1 box., though it seems like (if I am to believe their print on the brown shipper) there is a 2nd box that I am missing....

Update...it's supposed to be 2 boxes, and initially FedEx showed it as 2 boxes when it left Prime 1 a couple months ago. But at some point during this week once they started tracking on it after it arrived in the U.S., they changed it from 2 boxes to 1 box even though the Fed Ex shipping label they placed on it shows it should be 2 boxes. Ugh. So I guess my 2nd box is lost or gone, or never arrived to the U.S.. Perfect. On top of all of that, it's apparently impossible to talk to a human being at FedEx.

Last edited:
From my knowledge, the base is in an own box. It fills that one already and is the heavy part. All that have the statue already said that the Chap itself is surprisingly not that heavy. The separate head fits in same box as the statue itself. The unpacking video show so.

Can anyone who just got the single head sculpt tell me how many boxes it arrived in? Only 1 box showed up today (and it doesn't weight much), and it says box 1 of 2. There is no tracking number for a 2nd box. I am at work now so I can not open it to see if everything is in just 1 box., though it seems like (if I am to believe their print on the brown shipper) there is a 2nd box that I am missing....

Update...it's supposed to be 2 boxes, and initially FedEx showed it as 2 boxes when it left Prime 1 a couple months ago. But at some point during this week once they started tracking on it after it arrived in the U.S., they changed it from 2 boxes to 1 box even though the Fed Ex shipping label they placed on it shows it should be 2 boxes. Ugh. So I guess my 2nd box is lost or gone, or never arrived to the U.S.. Perfect. On top of all of that, it's apparently impossible to talk to a human being at FedEx.
What a disaster. Hopefully it will turn up..

Man I hope the second box turns up safe and sound burtial. Fingers crossed you get some good news from FedEx soon!

I received (along with a lube-free dry f^%k) the master box with the Big Chap. The base box is still MIA.
I swear I am so over this hobby. Over a 4 year wait, just to get this crap. For those that think P1 will suddenly put out a quality piece that will arrive safe and sound with the 1:3 Pred, I've got news for ya....they won't. NOTHING has shown otherwise.

Attachments

• IMG_9955.jpg
    IMG_9955.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_9964.jpg
    IMG_9964.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_9966.jpg
    IMG_9966.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_9967.jpg
    IMG_9967.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_9968.jpg
    IMG_9968.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_9969.jpg
    IMG_9969.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_9970.jpg
    IMG_9970.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_9972.jpg
    IMG_9972.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Geez that's disappointing, it's not the first one to break like that. The packaging must suck on this one, and the statue isn't even that heavy compared to others! I'm sorry to see this and I sure hope Prime 1 get this mess sorted asap.

Should be feeling joy when these things come out but man it's going to be nerve wracking for anyone getting pieces at these prices.

Back