Statue Prime 1: Zack Snyder's Justice League - Darkseid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue looks absolutely amazing, especially with the deluxe portrait. Price isn't terrible until you factor in shipping.

I would buy this in a heartbeat if the shipping from Prime 1 wasn't ridiculous - and I have to then figure in customs and VAT on top.
May have to sit on this and hope that the exclusive doesn't sell out quickly, will have to wait till I have a bit more money.

Do you order direct from Prime 1?

I won’t be as my local retailer was able to source the bonus head too, and has it up for $2,700 AUD shipped, which is about $2,079 USD.

If I had got it from Prime 1 it would’ve been closer to $2,700 USD once I factor in shipping, GST and custom duties.

Didn't see this posted here yet, but noticed a couple weeks ago that Sideshow is offering the DX Bonus version as well. (I ordered through a retailer w/free shipping, given the insane size of him.)

I bet we won't have this monster piece in-hand until mid-2023, but man...really diggin' it. The sheer presence, the light-up features, & amount of swap-outs is just outstanding. Prime 1 has certainly done DC's biggest bad guy justice here.

I'm also interested in this piece, but I'm still waiting for them to present the actual statue in normal lighting. So far we've only seen a render. The Queen Studios did not appeal to me because I find it lacking in details. There's also Infinity Studios who has yet to reveal their Darkseid.

Back