Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might be, but still they are not quite ok, I guess they are too "perfect" compare to the prop. I still might get it if I find a place for it in the collection room.

Grail is a word that is kinda overused these days.

I agree with the teeth. It's lined up a bit too "perfectly" on the statue compared to the movie prop. But either way, I can't wait to get mine. Still a fantastic looking piece.

The teeth look fine to me, but I'm still bothered by how much those hoses flare out on either side of the neck. They were clearly meant to represent the main muscles in front of the neck (like you see in the screenshots above), so I'm not sure why P1 has them way off to the side like that.

In fact it kinda looks like they got the two parts mixed up. The bigger pistons should be coming out of the ear area, and the hoses from underneath that.

The hoses are at the right places.
Probably you just have to pose them to look right like at the prototype pieces.

Last edited:
On what movie is that one based on? Because this is NOT the 84 Arnold Terminator! Plenty of wrong details. And as you guys already pointed out, the whole dentition is wrong. Damn, the Horizon vinyl kit from ages ago was more accurate.

On what movie is that one based on? Because this is NOT the 84 Arnold Terminator! Plenty of wrong details. And as you guys already pointed out, the whole dentition is wrong. Damn, the Horizon vinyl kit from ages ago was more accurate.

Sure there are a couple of minor inaccuracies, but this is still the most overall accurate endo statue to date (that's not life-size). I definitely wouldn't call the old Horizon kit more accurate than this. :lol

It might be, but still they are not quite ok, I guess they are too "perfect" compare to the prop. I still might get it if I find a place for it in the collection room.

Exactly that. They are WAY too perfect, which is what throws it off fully to me.

Grail is a word that is kinda overused these days.

I would'nt buy this either. The skull makes or breaks the endoskeleton to me.
With that being said:
HT QS and Genisys endos are superior, to me personally, over this, as the menacing glare is just better.

Now for your second, more informed thought.

93eeca913046bd73252e366dbc4e6d15.jpg

More informed?! Sounds a bit arrogant, doesn?t it?
Did you even look at the pics, man?

I did a sketch and funnily enough I drew a curved line over the tip of the teeth. Right first and then copied it over to the left.
They almost peak the exact same way, but comparing them deeper has shown that the problems is not how the peak, but how the teeth alighn altogether.

The ones on the right just look WAY to uniform, which is the THE MAIN problem. The original prop one's just are organically inserted, with mistakes and kinks an dirt, etc.

The look on the right doesn't give me one bit. Angled eyes would've helped too though.

I agree with the teeth and on the proto they were better but it doesn't bother me and it is not a big deal IMO. No statue will be perfect. Not even the life size endo is. Same thing with the P1 jungle hunter. I bought it and everybody crapping in their pants just how awesome and fantastic it is and it is the defenetive jungle hunter yet it is way less accurate than the endoskeleton.

The jaw pistons at the side of his nose are placed incorrectly also, but over all this thing looks pretty good imo. If they make a T2 endo in a smaller scale, I'm in!

They stated they would fix the teeth, but they didn't. And even though they are too perfect (look like dentures) some quick shading/weathering should fix it up well enough. Overall, I'm still stoked to ad him to the collection.

I have no idea what everyone is talking about with the the teeth.

Looks damn great to me.

The stuff people complain about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back