Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outstanding detail and craftsmanship, but these aren't the TMNT I know and love. The upcoming Bebop and Rocksteady are of keen interest, however.

Wondering if there was any news on Shredder? He was always my favorite character along with Leo

I'm thinking of ordering Leo tonight. I do not want to miss out. Anyone think these new POs will sell out fast? Especially since they turned out so great.

Outstanding detail and craftsmanship, but these aren't the TMNT I know and love. The upcoming Bebop and Rocksteady are of keen interest, however.

maybe these are closer to the ones you love.Not as cool and Geeky as the original comic book Turtles but more close to the early 80's cartoon. or 90's films.Prime 1 TMNT from Tokyo Wonderfest 2016.1/4 scale Should be available soon.

I'm thinking of ordering Leo tonight. I do not want to miss out. Anyone think these new POs will sell out fast? Especially since they turned out so great.

Well you never know ... Was going to stop at Leo then... Well what the heck getting all of them. " You can't get just one!" Donny and Raphael on flex( used points on Raphael) Mikey's next.. They are all cool but Leo is the man! (Turtle)
0f162f5167702fff2f6a141938294fcd.jpg

Raph and Leo on flex. How long until Mikey and Donny go on WL? Will these sell out pretty fast? They seem to be popular.

I went ahead and ordered Mikey to complete the set. Didn't realize sideshow was going to release more of these.

maybe these are closer to the ones you love.Not as cool and Geeky as the original comic book Turtles but more close to the early 80's cartoon. or 90's films.Prime 1 TMNT from Tokyo Wonderfest 2016.1/4 scale Should be available soon.

Yea these are the ones I will look to pick up, scale is much smaller and easier to display. The Bay turtles do look outstanding, but? I will be getting the classics

Not sure if this needs it's own thread but it is Bay's tmnt movie related. Looks like Krang

Last edited:
Back