Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: All Turtles [Bay] are on Waitlist ( again !) We will see if more become available...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ES is 1500, I still believe they are coming in batches, because all the ones I saw they have a number below 750.

ES is 1500, I still believe they are coming in batches, because all the ones I saw they have a number below 750.

Yeah... Could be... The only one shipped to me was Leonardo( his brothers are on flex) 140/ 1500

Update: All Turtles [Bay] are on Waitlist ( again !) We will see if more become available...

I managed to order 3 before it happened(Donnie, Leo, Mikey) but I missed out on Raphael and Splinter...I got them on my waitlist orders but do you think there will be a chance to get them? I do not like to go through a different channel to acquire items(ebay) so my fingers are crossed for this waitlist orders to complete the set.

I managed to order 3 before it happened(Donnie, Leo, Mikey) but I missed out on Raphael and Splinter...I got them on my waitlist orders but do you think there will be a chance to get them? I do not like to go through a different channel to acquire items(ebay) so my fingers are crossed for this waitlist orders to complete the set.

Here's hoping ...In my experience all of my Waitlist orders have been fulfilled They may get more in stock as well . Example I had Raphael on Waitlist as well and had to decline it... Later he was back in stock so I snagged him on flex

Donny's in the house
5586257c37547386deccd21f0d158ff6.jpg

I could be wrong but I believe a total ES of say 1500 is between Sideshow and Prime 1 stores, when SS sells out their allotment I think Prime 1 will give them more from their allotment if things are not selling good in Japan. I think that's why you see sellouts and then it goes back into stock a short time later.

894b56b26c42aecb0e4c4606c28d9d6a.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160719/5a4d7a67ff20fd725954d6022a87c508.jpg[/IM.
Totally awesome dude !

Photos look great! Congratulations! So what are the chances that sideshow gets more of these in? I've been on the wait list for just a bit and I am trying to factor in if I should look elsewhere or hold tight for the wait list conversion.

Back