Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

News from PRIME 1 STUDIOS about Shredder.

From the Ask thread on the other forum.
Shredder is on hold due the fact TMNT2 is coming very soon we are exploring which Shredder version will be the best to join with our current turtles.

Yup. One shredder is enough.

But, they need to do Krang, Bebop & Rocksteady as well... if they are in the next movie. No need for Casey as he doesn't look impressive (yet)

That would.be cool. SS should do the comic version

It looks like Splinter is out now, thoughts on him being available for pre-order soon on sideshow? Have the 4 turtles on P.O. ... even though its pretty ugly want to attempt to have a complete set >.<.

It looks like Splinter is out now, thoughts on him being available for pre-order soon on sideshow? Have the 4 turtles on P.O. ... even though its pretty ugly want to attempt to have a complete set >.<.

Im getting all 4 turtles. Splinter Im passing on. All 4 turtles have so much detail on them, while Splinter is sort of lacking.

Splinter went up just now, I gave in ... He's strange, he's, not as detailed, but he's apart of the diorama I have in mind for all these 😁. The edition size of only 500 got me. I just don't want to miss out or have regrets. Prime 1 has done some awesome work so not expecting much may end up surprising me upon its arrival!

There is also in hand pics of Leo in the FB group and damn this line is fantastic, the amount of details is very impressive

"statue collectors"
ea9669a837482b5ddcfe563ebbdc687e.jpg

e8d4022d33eddaaeeadb85d6cc1d860b.jpg

I would probably buy these if they had any resale value but they won't. I'm very curious to see them in person. Looks great in pics.

Buy polystone because you love it, not for the potential future value.
There's better things for investment purpose.

I would probably buy these if they had any resale value but they won't. I'm very curious to see them in person. Looks great in pics.

How u know it won't have resale value?

I would guess at the very least you could break even on them down the road if you ever decided to sell them... there are a lot of Ninja Turtle fans.... I ordered all 4 and I doubt I'll ever sell them, these are pretty much the Turtles to have... even though I hated the last movie :)

I would guess at the very least you could break even on them down the road if you ever decided to sell them... there are a lot of Ninja Turtle fans.... I ordered all 4 and I doubt I'll ever sell them, these are pretty much the Turtles to have... even though I hated the last movie :)

And probably the TMNT look for the next 10 years. I doubt they will change the look of the TMNT after 3 sequels like they did with Optimus prime design.

And probably the TMNT look for the next 10 years. I doubt they will change the look of the TMNT after 3 sequels like they did with Optimus prime design.

That was one thing I didn't like about Transformers from a statue collector standpoint, that they kept changing the design for Optimus and Megatron....

Back