Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Damn, double the size of the SS

show us the box pls.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long time no see ****ers

I bring good tidings

478a24828a95f91dc30f1b9aff092aa3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Just ordered Raphael for $630 shipped. Only getting one. Wish I could get all but no budget. So going with my favorite. Can't wait

last time I asked them they hinted at their Winter event (in Feb)
When you asked IN Feb or did they say FOR February? Either way I'm excited AF!

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Just ordered Raphael for $630 shipped. Only getting one. Wish I could get all but no budget. So going with my favorite. Can't wait

Wow, that's a great price.

Just a heads up, Prime 1 Splinter already on Waitlist o_O. Glad I ordered his ugly mug to go along with all 4 turtles. I really think these prices are a steal for the quality you get from Prime 1 on this set.

Got my replacement (thank you Sideshow), I think at this point, we are repeating the same thing: this line is purely awesome!

TMF0wLb.jpg

KBQc6vU.jpg

BQYGmIR.jpg

2LpkOxx.jpg

aZfRi17.jpg

9PybfWo.jpg

IBfS34Q.jpg

ovt53pj.jpg

QQPsS2S.jpg

P1 definitely delivers. The eyes look so real

Got Leo and Ralph, unfortunately Ralph received broken. Took these pics of Leo while waiting for my replacement. I was surprised of how huge and detailed he is. Prime 1 sure did a fantastic job on this.

89wLp6W.jpg

Outstanding! I think I might have to get Leo. I didn't realize how big these guys are. How wide is it when displayed at this angle?

Raphael looks great.. But Leo is my favorite and I can only afford to get one. Drats.. Decisions Decisions

I guess 50 cm, I put it back in the box & waiting for the remaining to come in order to display them all. They are huge!
242c362965fe8ecaea3dfe3fd4e91ba6.jpg

Ok thanks. I just pulled the trigger and bought Raphael. I can't afford all of them and even though Leonardo has always been my fav turtle I think Raph is the best made statue. I like his pose and the extras like the tooth pick and shades. The duck tape on the shell adds even more character.

Seeing them both, I can assure you there is no right or wrong choice, both are badass! congrats in advance :)

That's the main thing.. I never get to see anything in person so I have to rely on pictures and YouTube. I'm sure they are all amazing. Does Leo have any removable pieces?

That's the main thing.. I never get to see anything in person so I have to rely on pictures and YouTube. I'm sure they are all amazing. Does Leo have any removable pieces?

The hands and swords are removable, but there is not switch out parts for different display if that what u r asking.

got my leo. its really huge!!!!! cant wait for the others....

Back