Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I can't imagine spending $2,850 on these.

They look cool, just not my style of turtles.

I'd rather go after Side Show Ninja Turtles...

You mean these? :naughty I love my set. They'll look great in my "Evolution of the TMNT" theme display I plan on having set up, with the 2014 and the '90's live action movie turtles.

And on the topic of cost; You think Sideshow can match the type of quality and material that prime 1 has for $700? I think not. :lecture All that detail with moveable eyes, is IMO a fair price point. But yes, if I didnt have the comiquettes already, Id spend the money on the CQ's first before the '14 versions. :duff

10855147_689758654466534_2887701755090661948_o_zpspifgqbmi.jpg

Those are it! I'm just stating a matter of preference. The SS Ninja Turtles strike a cord with my heart. Hand down :bow Prime 1 is the best. The scales just too large for my taste but if they came out with the 90's version, I would make an exception :) I was out of the loop when the SS turtles were released. When I discovered them, only one turtles was available, I regret not buying it. So I have to manage...

IMG_0690.JPG

Well SS version is comic base. Prime1 is movie. Both are good in their own way. That's why I have all on PO. With SS qc nowadays, hmmmmm....

Hahahaha, I had to look close to realize its yuxxxxxx

I can't imagine spending $2,850 on these.

They look cool, just not my style of turtles.

I'd rather go after Side Show Ninja Turtles...

I really want to buy this due to the excellent craftsmanship but yeah it is really hard justifying spending that much cash on this set. $500 per statue and I will bite.

Anyone getting this???

10468084_10152662719962441_6015927003865538914_n.jpg

Lol.

I heard he raised, learned (from a book in the drain), mastered and taught turtles to be ninjas in like what...10 years?

Unsure on how he did all of that in so little time.

I heard he raised, learned (from a book in the drain), mastered and taught turtles to be ninjas in like what...10 years?

If this fourm was like Facebook, I would be hitting the like button right now and sending you a thumbs up in a PM! Great answer!

10 years of only learning Ninjitsu/Kung Fu for hours on end... I don't see how that's so unrealistic? The book part, yeah... That's iffy. But mastering fighting techniques committing all day to it in a sewer would probably take most people a lot less than 10 years.

And does anyone know the overall dimensions of the bases connected.??

Im waiting to see the production piece for Ralph first, it will be a big dio!!
f5d974338433a6c6ef57bc6bef81ad63.jpg

Holy crap... And that is not even the depth of them combine

So 4'3" ... The depth looks like Leo + Don which is roughly 30" +. That may be a bigger display problem. :(

Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I got random 10% code for the turtles (except Mickey) so I finally POed the three. will probably pay for Mickey using the reward points

Back