Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

a24-1.jpg

a216.jpg

a253.jpg

a262.jpg

a313.jpg

a323.jpg

a333.jpg

Thank you for the pics :) I'm liking Donnie the best out of the four TBH

Donnie is my favorite Turtle, he definitely looks good. Think once you displayed all 4, the WOW effect is definitely gonna be there

Ooh, if possible, what is the space require to display all 4 of them like that. Donnie behind Leo. Maybe someone can measure the table dimension hehe

Guys help me out. I need my TMNT fix. I didn't really like the recent movie too much, but I kind like the look of these statues. Started IDW's current run and absolutely love it. Kind of want those version of the turtles in statue form. Do we know who or if anyone is making them? Preferably 1/4 scalish.

Be patient sir, all good things and all that tosh :lol

There is the Good Smile company turtles you can begin pre-ordering with BBTS but they are 1/6 scale

10348214_10152710416048177_7900931788346187286_n.jpg

There is rumour that Prime1 will do the original TMNT movie characters sometime after the current movie ones are done. They would be a little closer to the look you are after I think.

Other than that hold out bro, it will be made soon enough I think

Be patient sir, all good things and all that tosh :lol

There is the Good Smile company turtles you can begin pre-ordering with BBTS but they are 1/6 scale

10348214_10152710416048177_7900931788346187286_n.jpg

There is rumour that Prime1 will do the original TMNT movie characters sometime after the current movie ones are done. They would be a little closer to the look you are after I think.

Other than that hold out bro, it will be made soon enough I think

Thanks bro. The good smile ones look really good. Not too sure about doing 1/6 thought. I will hold out. Thanks for the info.

The original TMNT will def be made. Just a matter of time. Can't wait til these start shipping

Thanks bro. The good smile ones look really good. Not too sure about doing 1/6 thought. I will hold out. Thanks for the info.

The good smile Turtles are not 1/6. They are smaller, more like 1/8. Company is pretty vague about it, check the thread.

Sorry if I was wrong about 1/6 it was the last I had heard :)

I cant get two sets of turtles from this company, so Ill definitely be passing on these for the original movie turtles when prime 1 decides to release em.

Wait they are doing the original movie turtles

Yes they announced it

I think Prime 1 are insane for producing these. As detailed as they are, I don' t see anyone but the most hardcore (wealthiest) of collectors being in for all four.

I think Prime 1 are insane for producing these. As detailed as they are, I don' t see anyone but the most hardcore (wealthiest) of collectors being in for all four.

Well, Mich should be cheapest of the 4. There are buyers out there. Curious, are the Transformer line all sold out. Quiet big ES on those

Well, Mich should be cheapest of the 4. There are buyers out there. Curious, are the Transformer line all sold out. Quiet big ES on those

No idea, but with TF, you've arguably got a better license. I hope these turtles do well anyhow, a 1/4 1990 Mikey would be a must for me! (Hopefully with a smaller base!)

What is taking so long to get these up for preorder. Wasn't it supposed to be October?

Back