Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Raphael n Leo is already open for PO here in Asia.

Raphael n Leo is already open for PO here in Asia.

That's what I'm not understanding..is Sideshow going to carry these or should I order from overseas and just pay shipping? What's the hold up going be hard to get if they all come up for preorder all together........anyone know retail for these?

That's what I'm not understanding..is Sideshow going to carry these or should I order from overseas and just pay shipping? What's the hold up going be hard to get if they all come up for preorder all together........anyone know retail for these?

Raphael was 750 for me. Leo is 780.... Supplier say that bc the quota for Leo is not met, so the price stays at 780. It seem, the more you order, Prime1 give more discount. Shipping will be crazy expensive to ship to US, very heavy.

Raphael was 750 for me. Leo is 780.... Supplier say that bc the quota for Leo is not met, so the price stays at 780. It seem, the more you order, Prime1 give more discount. Shipping will be crazy expensive to ship to US, very heavy.

May not have a choice if sideshow doesn't carry them ...and if they decide to by the time they put them up all four will be out

Easiest to sell via SS I suppose. Less profit for XM maybe. We shall see. The es on these guys are not small. Should be able to get these guys down the road =)

These guys are *******s

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I PO'd mine through BBTS. They aren't really shipping to anyone

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Damn! These are tempting. lol They look good posed together.

Damn, pre-ordered 3 of the 4 ... hold off on mikey a little bit, breaking my wallet releasing 3 at once ><

hmmm very tempting, anyone think these are gonna sell out?

Does prime 1 usually release on time? Also how is their QC? I've never bought a piece from them yet. I'm very tempted to get the set to go with my comiquettes. Did you guys say they are releasing the original movie versions too? I might have to wait for those.....

Even though I'm not a fan of these Turtle designs, they have been very well done. I love how the bases can all fit together to be displayed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back