Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible. Thanks for sareing Nextlevel. The ageing / corrosion detailed along Grimlocks back looks incredible. If I wasn't getting Prime I would definitely be getting this.

Is that a life size matrix of leadership ?

Yeap, its a life size matrix indeed and apparently it is not for sale as I was told. Not too sure how many pieces were made but it is on loan to retailers. Hope that answers your question "SpiritousPReD"

Yeap, its a life size matrix indeed and apparently it is not for sale as I was told. Not too sure how many pieces were made but it is on loan to retailers. Hope that answers your question "SpiritousPReD"

Thanks for the heads up Poshkin-trim. I quests its a typical collectors mentality. Now that I know I can't have it. I want it :):):)

The details on that Dino is amazing but too bad the Es is high and the price also.

The details on that Dino is amazing but too bad the Es is high and the price also.

Hey Hi there pretty sure you are new here.. Welcome:)

Why Edtion size so high because half of them or more are going to China... All I know there are selling hot cake overthere.

BTw, since Prime1 studio will do 1/2 scale figure - I am talking about 1/2 due to the big size point of view -, I wonder if they will release a full Grimlock in Robot mode...
me_grimlock_badass_by_aoe_grimlock-d7tfwe4.jpg

This would be THEIR transformer to have both mode!

Well, I meant that it should be around the 1/2 scale human base figure, same size as the 1/2 Endo ;-)

Just saw on Prime1Studio FB page: are we going to see a Galvatron at the Wonderfest 2015 in February ?

...Well, I was expecting a full Coloured Drift and a prototype of Lockdown or knight Prime, but not Galvatron. However, the détails and leds lights should be impressive on him :horror

Just saw on Prime1Studio FB page: are we going to see a Galvatron at the Wonderfest 2015 in February ?

...Well, I was expecting a full Coloured Drift and a prototype of Lockdown or knight Prime, but not Galvatron. However, the détails and leds lights should be impressive on him :horror

Nice! I really like Galvatron design looking forward to see it at Wonderfest. Pretty sure this will look great beside Megatron.

Btw, does someone know why Optimus has his normal arms instead of the knight version :dunno ?

On the statue, it has these arms Transformers-Age-of-Extinction-movie-poster.jpg

But, on Grimlock, he would have to be like this
300px-Transformers-_Age_of_ExtinctionOptimusPrimePoster.jpg

Just got an email update from Sideshow for the Grimlock 'Optimus Prime' Version, it seems like they pushed the delivery date back from May to July. Bummer!

Back